Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: When a Client pees in your Incall shower?

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    At least he didn't shit in the shower.

Athena the fetish freak is Sexy

Verified Companion (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reese McClain View Post
    At least he didn't shit in the shower.
    Lol Never had one shit in the shower. .butt I have fucked the Shit out of many.....Take it as a compliment. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Are you seeing hillbillies? If not, then your clients should know what a shower is for and what a toilet is for. The next thing to watch for is used toilet paper on the floor. The client you’re referring to must be the same guy that pees on the toilet seats in public restrooms. Just disgusting!!
    Yes !! Gross. Im not sure exactly what I would say to him, these are the things that make client reviews a new thing. Some dudes are just out of line.... Hillbillies lol

I don't know if we're just trying to feel bougie about ourselves on this post but it's unrealistic to think that human beings don't pee in the shower..
    Now what you can do is let him know that you don't appreciate him peeing in the shower and leaving it.....you'd rather him pee in the toilet or at least aim towards the drain.

But everyone on this post acting like every single human doesn't pee in the shower is just ridiculous. Might not be everytime. But everyone has and does.

I'm sorry but I'm going to choose not to believe that most people get in their feel the warm water feel they need to pee then get out soak the restroom just to pee in the toilet and then get back in you're full of yourself. .
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Athena View Post
    Lol Never had one shit in the shower. .butt I have fucked the Shit out of many.....Take it as a compliment. Lol
    Omg you just gave me a flash back. I cant stop laughing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Athena View Post
    Now I tend to be the one stradling them as they lay in the tub and I shower them with my hot wet golden fluid...
    I also find showering together and sharing each others warmth is fucking Hot.
    Butt hey that's my kinky self and messes are always cleaned up

Ahhh, the kink is real! Not sure about the golden shower but up for sharing warmth in the shower next time Athena!

I don’t think everyone is denying that people pee in the shower, I think it’s more who’s shower and cleaning up the evidence.

Human nature is unavoidable, if you’ve just had an O, when the water hits you...

OKay I’m curious now, do providers have to drink a few quarts of water as prep for a Golden Shower? Would this eliminate a strong urine smell??

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    OMG!
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22
    $50 Deposits are required:

For all Unverified Accts & "Some" Verified Accts

Unverified Accts Using Fake Number Apps (Texts now,Google Voice, Pinger,Onvoy Sybase365, Peerless Network, and Bandwidth numbers.. I Prefer not to book them, due to having so many issues with those type of accounts , but can make exceptions..

My safety and my time matters
    $champagenebrow

160hh 300hour 6002hours 9003hours

Guest Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRiley View Post
    I don't know if we're just trying to feel bougie about ourselves on this post but it's unrealistic to think that human beings don't pee in the shower..
    Now what you can do is let him know that you don't appreciate him peeing in the shower and leaving it.....you'd rather him pee in the toilet or at least aim towards the drain.

But everyone on this post acting like every single human doesn't pee in the shower is just ridiculous. Might not be everytime. But everyone has and does.

I'm sorry but I'm going to choose not to believe that most people get in their feel the warm water feel they need to pee then get out soak the restroom just to pee in the toilet and then get back in you're full of yourself. .
    It’s about the fact that it wasn’t cleaned. That was my issue.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

This subject tho...LMMFAO!!!!!
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    For some reason I read the heading to the tune of "When the moon hits your eye . . ."

Now, every time I come across this thread, the song get stuck in my head. Damn you, Alyssa.

I have never in my adult life, peed in the shower.
    Or a swimming pool.
    I just can't do it.

I even have issues peeing in the water at the beach.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Guest Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabletex7 View Post
    For some reason I read the heading to the tune of "When the moon hits your eye . . ."

Now, every time I come across this thread, the song get stuck in my head. Damn you, Alyssa.
    My bad! Lol.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

I would never pee in an incall shower. But what concerns me is that a shower floor or tub should drain completely where nothing liquid stands or remains, pee colored or not. Otherwise it's a breeding ground for foot fungus and other stuff growing, which makes me not want to get in that shower..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast