Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: When a Client pees in your Incall shower?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    oh my
    ��
    Last edited by Dirtyolderprofman; 02-21-2019 at 04:00 PM.

BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyLatinAlyssa View Post
    ^ Look at the last time I posted an ad. I don't need to post a ThreAD to get business. Get your facts straight and panties out of a wad. Get over the fact that I blocked you because you were asking me to contact someone for you, so that person could get you unbanned on eccie.

Besos.
    You got to be foooking kidding me. Don't let these old guys blow your foooking head up because they can't get free pussy. I, honestly, didn't know you blocked me. Like that shit is news to me and who gives a foook. You depend on your body to survive and I use my mind to survive boo boo. So please don't get too carried away. I can find a chick like you at the hop in clearlake for a happy meal, double fries and a foooking diet coke. When I can't see my dick over my belly I'll hit you up, until then I'll jack off to xvideo or foook street walkers before I dial the first 2 digits of your number boo. Besos and foooking tooodlez....

they ran off the road and wrecked^^

Quote Originally Posted by Shinepro View Post
    You got to be foooking kidding me. Don't let these old guys blow your foooking head up because they can't get free pussy. I, honestly, didn't know you blocked me. Like that shit is news to me and who gives a foook. You depend on your body to survive and I use my mind to survive boo boo. So please don't get too carried away. I can find a chick like you at the hop in clearlake for a happy meal, double fries and a foooking diet coke. When I can't see my dick over my belly I'll hit you up, until then I'll jack off to xvideo or foook street walkers before I dial the first 2 digits of your number boo. Besos and foooking tooodlez....
    What's ironic is that you attention ***** post constantly all day more than any lady here who makes threADS and you constantly whine how nobody likes you but you are seriously ugly and rude as fuck to the ladies here constantly. I don't even have a dog in this fight you got going against Alyssa, but you are just rude...

Take a look at this link here -

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...-to-be-missing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinepro View Post
    Don't let these old guys blow your foooking head up because they can't get free pussy. I, honestly, didn't know you blocked me. Like that shit is news to me and who gives a foook. You depend on your body to survive and I use my mind to survive boo boo.
    You realize you are insulting EVERY man AND woman on this board.

Ugh.......
    Last edited by chloevankatie; 02-22-2019 at 12:54 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post
    Lol, boardman, I can't even respond to Shine's last post as I can't even understand it, English is not his strong suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post
    What's ironic is that you attention ***** post constantly all day more than any lady here who makes threADS and you constantly whine how nobody likes you but you are seriously ugly and rude as fuck to the ladies here constantly. I don't even have a dog in this fight you got going against Alyssa, but you are just rude...

Take a look at this link here -

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...-to-be-missing

- - - Updated - - -

You realize you are insulting EVERY man AND woman on this board.

Ugh.......
    If PX had to go this guy needs to as well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Here is the problem ladies......guy gets a woody or is trying to calm himself.....he cannot pee in the toilet. Our only option is the shower ...... now ur guest should have at least ran the shower to rinse flush the spray area.

So u see....,u want him to piss here vs there.

Compliment for u.....he was is excited....and has to pee. Girls have it so ez

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool I guess it's all pipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Windowshopper View Post
    Here is the problem ladies......guy gets a woody or is trying to calm himself.....he cannot pee in the toilet. Our only option is the shower ...... now ur guest should have at least ran the shower to rinse flush the spray area.

I still wouldn't do it. I think it's gross. But, I can confirm that it is indeed all pipes.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Guest Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Windowshopper View Post

LOL. I didn't think about that but yes rinsing it would've have avoided this post. Hehe
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Verified Companion Companion
    That's fookin gross lmao.
    Sensual bbw kink goddess
    * No reviews please*

281-902-7333
    Please be a gentleman over text
    Screening & Deposit mandatory

I don't understand why a client would piss in the provider's bathtub at her incall when he knows a toilet is there. If he does that shit at home, fine. At least have sense enough to use her toilet if you gotta piss before you use her shower. SMH......
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Companion (RIP)
    Lol a man with a hard on is gonna make a bigger mess trying to hit your toilet than a few miss directed streams in the shower....Should have jumped in and shared your golden fluid with him...then a win win and no crying over spilled peepee

Verified Hobbyist BCD LoveMonger's Avatar
    - - - - - - - 🎵🎶🎵 - - - - - - -
    I've been searching for the daughter of the devil himself
    I've been searching for an angel in white
    I've been waiting for a woman who's a little of both
    And I can feel her when she's nowhere in sight

- - - - - - - 🎵🎶🎵 - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CurvyCourtney View Post
    That's fookin gross lmao.
    Hahaha. Zing! Good one. Yeah the "fooking" is fooking funny. Haha.

This thread is hilarious. I missed it before. Yeah guys pee in the shower all the time. We do. But that's totally disrespectful that they did it at an incall shower. Not only that they could have just rinsed it away. I mean sheesh. Who the fuck left a stank lemonade pool in the corner of a shower?? Ugh. Lol. I wouldn't do that in my *own* shower without rinsing it away fully with hot water or soap and shampoo. Yuck. Crazy.

BANNED!
    Regurgitating a 3 month old thread. Priceless. Are we that hard up for any posts of interest here on OH 2. Just curious. Shine Da foooking Great!

Pretty much yea. Was on page one near the top. Yeah not much posting happening though.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast