Thread: How much should I expect to spend to go upstairs at Treasures

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MH, I'm not saying that you shouldn't go, I'm saying that you shouldn't fall prey to the stripper (and club) BS designed to empty your wallet. Never, ever forget that to a stripper, you're never "the shit" you're just an ATM.
    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. -- Brendan Behan
    There is need of variety in sex, but not in love. -- Theodore Reik
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy. -- Steve Martin

Verified Hobbyist BCD metal_head's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blowpop @ Mar 3 2009, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    MH, I&#39;m not saying that you shouldn&#39;t go, I&#39;m saying that you shouldn&#39;t fall prey to the stripper (and club) BS designed to empty your wallet. Never, ever forget that to a stripper, you&#39;re never "the shit" you&#39;re just an ATM.[/b]
    I know what you mean BP. I didn’t mean it like that. I know strippers are there for one thing and one thing only. I would never be excited that a stripper liked me. When you get to the point you don’t pay a cover…ever, you get free drinks, always sit in VIP without paying for VIP, and even stay after hours for drinks with a few ladies and the managers/owners, I’d say that’s a job well done. However, it took a couple of years of being a regular to get to that level. Damn I miss my old SCs in my old town. I go back about once a month, but it’s not the same. A lot can change in management in 2 years.

The two most important lessons I&#39;ve learned:

NEVER USE A CREDIT CARD AT A SC, AND LEAVE YOUR ATM CARD IN THE CAR(this last doesn&#39;t apply at Treasures seeing how they don&#39;t have an ATM)
    "All my life I&#39;ve been over the top. I don&#39;t know what I&#39;m doing, all I know is I don&#39;t wanna stop." Ozzy