Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How much should I expect to spend to go upstairs at Treasures

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CherryBoy @ Mar 23 2009, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Sometimes when you lose all inhibitions due to drinking an insane amount of champagne and assorted shots and two exquisite beauties giving you alternate BJs upstairs at the Treasure Chest (TC), you give in and relinquish your Amex card. In my case, I should have left home without it because with Amex cards, you have to pay off the whole balance at the end of the month. Lessons learned, never take any credit cards to TC or any other strip clubs.

Treasure Chest is an alias my homey came up for Treasures.[/b]

Same thing happened to me after a bachelor party at T&#39;s. Good ol&#39; AMEX, the tip added on was 40% of the tab as opposed to the usual 10 or 15. I have learned my lesson.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bluntman @ Feb 28 2009, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    they were both smoking hot asian dancers and I have a weakness for asians.[/b]
    Do say! LMAO

Work on them to play outside the club, they see more money you save some, cut the middleman out. This is where UTR private stash starts.

Then of course you can send me their numbers...

Many years ago, a club "added" a "1" in front of an already three figure tip on my AMEX card. I got it cleared up through AMEX, it was an obvious change, but the lesson is you can&#39;t trust these people at all.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ben Franklin @ Mar 26 2009, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Many years ago, a club "added" a "1" in front of an already three figure tip on my AMEX card. I got it cleared up through AMEX, it was an obvious change, but the lesson is you can&#39;t trust these people at all.[/b]
    Every guy who considers whipping out a credit card at a strip club should remember this.
    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. -- Brendan Behan
    There is need of variety in sex, but not in love. -- Theodore Reik
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy. -- Steve Martin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2