Thread: Hey Im New Here

Verified Companion Companion Starr's Avatar

Cool Hey Im New Here

Hey Hows It Goin well. Im new to this and just wanted to put a lil about me on here : Well im A Sexy Curvy BBW im mixed raced (blk&hawaiian) in KilleenIm down to earth outgoing and Mature i have a great sense of humor im easy to get along with and able to hold great conversation....im a great listener .....Im pretty open minded and love to try new things not judgemental in any way nor do i discremante againt anything or any one. Im a busty gal (Ddd-E) i have tattoos i love the work of art. Im avalible all times 24/7 just gotta hit me up no matter the time 254-307-8261.....IMG_20171209_030452.jpgPhotoEditor_20190116_203502454.jpg20180118_080415.jpgPhotoEditor_20190115_222307263.jpgPhotoEditor_20190115_221757285.jpg
    Last edited by Starr; 02-11-2019 at 07:19 PM.
    Amazingly Skilled Starr

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Starr. Sorry I missed you. I was in Killeen this past weekend.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Welcome to our happy little corner of the hobby world, Starr!

Respectfully,

OldSarge

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hello and welcome aboard!

Verified Companion Companion Starr's Avatar
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Starr; 02-14-2019 at 02:36 PM.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to the wickedry of H2, Starr! Lovely lady, you may add new data not already published, like menu and rates, but the WW is not meant to be a marketing forum, so additional promotional photos should be placed in your profile album for gents to peruse anytime at their convenience, long after threads have fallen from view. No more imagery in the WW, please.

Meanwhile, please see the instructional stickies at the top of this WW section, and there are also helpful links in my signature line below. After verification, you may post in the regular ad forums. PM me if you need assistance, although I will be offline later today through Monday.

Happy Valentine's, and Irish luck in lust, lass! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-14-2019 at 03:15 PM.