Thread: Really Tired of Out of Town GPS/Winter Kay

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Really Tired of Out of Town GPS/Winter Kay

Have tried several times to see Winter Kay! She has no reason to cope an attitude with me and give me the consummate GPS attitude! Not sure I understand where this comes from? I’ve done nothing to deserve this negativity! Maybe it comes from from having an “entitled” attitude! I have given her no reason to have GPS with me! Genuine and honest in my reaching out to her! Trust me....she isn’t Gods gift to the hobby with this approach! So guys, knock yourself out! I’ll take the local talent any day! Looking forward to reading your glowing reports and reflecting on all I’ve missed out on....NOT!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ah... 250 an hour for a incredible beauty is GPS in your world?
    Did ya try to low-ball her?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Actually, I feel badly about this post and apologize sincerely to Winter Kay! This was clearly a misdirected frustration on my part! Shame on me! Please disregard every word I wrote! My mistake and I apologize!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Frequently best to think... and then think some more... before typing in haste when agitated. (Related from personal experience!) -- FIH/staff