Fee: $.60
    Total Paid: $.60
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? Nope
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yep
    Hair Color and Length: brown with colored streaks
    Race: oriental
    Perfume/Fragrance: fresh showered
    Smoking Status: No
    Where did you hear about this provider: "stumbled in" seriously though just passing by
    Provider`s Body: nicely endowd up top 38 DD, not a spinner, but not overweight either probably about 5'5" and 135/140
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? Glad to see you long time fun for us
    Comments:

Okay guys here's my first attempt at a review on here, where I have continuous problems with having to logon like 5 times for each screen that I try accessing, but I digress on that matter.

I went into this place for the first time in a few years since I was horn-dog horny and none of my regulars were available. Mamma-san answers the door and lets me in, asks if I have been here before and of course I answered in the yes ma'am fashion. We walked down the hall and ran into a nice looking, way too much make-up girl wearing a pink bikini with a BIG smile.

She took my hand and led me to the stairs and then put her arm around me as we walked up. Jennifer led me to the very back room and placed a towel down on the bed and took off her shoes. She told me to get comfortable and asked for sixty for the standard "house/mamma-san" fee. I gave her the money and she excused herself.

I stripped down and sat on the bed that had mirrors at the front, side and rear of the bed. After about 5 minutes Jen came back in. She kind of danced in front of me for a while to the music rubbing my shoulders and moving her legs inside of mine in order to rub again lil bug. I proceeded to squeeze her very large, all natural breasts and we got into some kissings.

Now let me warn you right now when she kisses you and u put you tongue into her mouth be prepared for it to be ripped out of your mouth. This girl has some suction when it comes to french kissing. After a few minutes Jen turned around so that I could untie her top to reveal those HUGE ginormus titties. I played with her titties for a few minutes squeezing, tweeking and sucking on them.

Oh it was nice having some tig-ol-bitties to play with that were 100% natural. OK now on with the show. Jenny had me lay down on the bed and she removed her panties to go totally naked. She has a nicely shaved kitty with just a minimum amount of hair. Jenny while playing with lil bug moved down the the end of the bed between my legs and spread them apart. Shen then began to dart her tongue around the area under my balls, which felt fantastic.

She spent a few minutes in this area and then move up and took each ball into her mouth and licked and sucked each one. She then proceeded to lick up and down my shaft occasionally pausing at the top to suck on the head. Now somewhere in this area she managed to slip a condom into her mouth and then onto lil bug. Not a bother to me and Jenny then began to give me some great head.

After about 5 minutes of this I ask her to move around so that I could get after that kitty of hers. Jenny stood up and then moved around my body so that her pussy was directly above my head, and then lowered herself down so that I got a mouth full of pussy and she engulfed my cock with her mouth. WOW!!!

We went after this for a few more minutes until she decided it was time to change direction. We moved so that she was now on the bottom and she gave me that great "FUCK MY PUSSY NOW" look and told me to hit it hard. I put lil bug into position and began to drive him home.

We stayed in this position for a few minutes kissing each other and I was squeezing those great titties (have I mentioned them before?), whild pounding tht pussy. I then decided it was time to change position, so we moved to doggy style as she got up on her knees and thrust that pussy up into the air.

I entered from the rear and pounded away for a few minutes while Jenny moaned and groaned with delight. I paused for a while and actually pulled out and darted my tongue around her pussy hole a few time for delight.

I then re-entered her and reached around to squeeze those TITTIES again. (Man they are nice!!). I raised up with my had on her back to get just a little more leverage and drove home a few more thrusts and finally reach the point where I had to unload myself.

I pulled out and rolled over onto my back, Jenny then got a paper towel and removed the cover and disposed of it. She laid back down next to me and told me how great it was. She kind of asked if I want to go again, but I don't know if she was serious or not and did not really answer.

She did like and blow on my nipples and then actually slid down and and took lil bug into her mouth again for a few seconds. I leaned over and guess what? Yup, I had to squeeze those TITTIES again. She played with lil bug a little bit more with her hand and then again with her mouth. Gave me a couple more kisses and then started to get dressed.

I have Jennifer a "C" note for this effort and she thanked me for it and gave me a couple more kisses. She helped me get dressed and led me back down the stairs and to the door. She asked if I would come see her again soon, and I replyed that I probably would.

I left a very happy man.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Uh, what do you think? YES if for nothing else, to play with those titties.

Verified Hobbyist BCD htownhunter's Avatar
    Great review. I think I need to take an extended lunch hour one day soon.
    A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him-Mae West

Registered Male (Not Verified) Epicurus's Avatar
    Still in Never Never Land.. Actually I now live in Singapore! Back in Texas for awhile.
    Nice review. I have almost decided that the Spa (AMP) is the way to go. It seems that Indy's want too much sensitive information nowadays. And who knows when P411 might get hacked just like ASPD.

Anyway..

Nice review. (Try to get more contact information next time..) Thanks..

TJ ;)

Awesome review. Haven't read a Dong Khong review in ages. Nice.

You guys remember Nygoya(sp?)...old school.

Was that place Ngoya down town also? There was another one diwn here and it wound up getting raided and then closed down permanately.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bugeater @ Feb 27 2009, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Was that place Ngoya down town also? There was another one diwn here and it wound up getting raided and then closed down permanately.[/b]

Yes, Ngoya is (was) right around the corner. Not sure if it&#39;s still there...maybe it&#39;s the one you speak of. I heard the same thing about the raids some time ago. HPD must have addressed all other issues already, like murder, theft, kidnapping, child abuse, etc etc.. Pathetic!

Good review, bug.

How would you find this place?

Is there a phone number or website available?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (karuthers @ Feb 27 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Yes, Ngoya is (was) right around the corner. Not sure if it&#39;s still there...maybe it&#39;s the one you speak of. I heard the same thing about the raids some time ago. HPD must have addressed all other issues already, like murder, theft, kidnapping, child abuse, etc etc.. Pathetic![/b]
    I was a regular at Nogoya for a long time since I worked downtown at the time. It has been closed for years. In fact, the whole structure of AMPs has changed. I think many have moved to the extremities of the county and out of Houston. The police chief in Houston has nothing better to do than raid spas. If the independents want more info it is only for protection. This forum was the first I have seen that implied ASPD was hacked. I&#39;m going to presume by LE. P411 seems safe as the site in no way shows if the ladies are full service. Only via ASPD did you know for sure. I&#39;m wondering how long they will be down.

Nagoya was fabulous. like Hawaii in Dallas, but better. Huge lineup of movie star ladies. I will always remember Nagoya. I miss it.

Congrats mojo, you are the first to correctly spell "Nagoya" in this post.

Also, I believe the correct spelling for the studio reviewed is Dong Kyong (added here just in case people do a search)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MOJOSRYZN @ Mar 2 2009, 01:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Nagoya was fabulous. like Hawaii in Dallas, but better. Huge lineup of movie star ladies. I will always remember Nagoya. I miss it.[/b]

Hey, did you ever see Chanel at Nagoya? Only saw her once, but she was very ready to please. Followed every lead.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Heinz5710 @ Mar 1 2009, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I was a regular at Nogoya for a long time since I worked downtown at the time. It has been closed for years. In fact, the whole structure of AMPs has changed. I think many have moved to the extremities of the county and out of Houston. The police chief in Houston has nothing better to do than raid spas. If the independents want more info it is only for protection. This forum was the first I have seen that implied ASPD was hacked. I&#39;m going to presume by LE. P411 seems safe as the site in no way shows if the ladies are full service. Only via ASPD did you know for sure. I&#39;m wondering how long they will be down.[/b]

Yea, seems like some new AMP&#39;s are opening in NW/North Houston. In the burbs!! Ha!

Also interesting that those on Hwy 6 near i-10 continue to remain open.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Texas Trophy Hunter's Avatar
    I was a regular at Nagoya for years. One of my favorites was Pepsi. Great skilz and great tatas. Another named Cookie used to give me GFE. I once sent a friend in to see Cookie. He was drunk and having a problem rising to the occasion and she told him: You big boy, watsa matta, you need romance? LOL

They are the ones who got busted by LE and produced a video of the cop in there with the girl baiting her. Cameras in the rooms! That freaked me out and that&#39;s when I quit going.

Inactive Member xx-diggitydog88's Avatar
    Dong Kyong Modeling Studio‎
    1421 St. Emanuel (the cross street is Bell)
    Houston, TX 77002

There is a number listed in Google: (713) 236-8313‎.

The building has a fairly large sign with the name on the front, so you can&#39;t miss it if you drive by.

Good luck!

Great job Diggity,
    But I thought we were suppose to keep the actual address of establishments confidential. :unsure:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast