Thread: Chicas Locas Gone?

I heard a rumor that Chicas Locas was closed down due to drugs & prostitution (DUD)

I haven't been able to do any recon. Anybody know for sure?

Nah, drove by today and they are still open. Chicas owners have appealed the city's decision. The owners also own Fare Arlington and the vacant building across from the GM plant. I've heard that the vacant building already has a SOB license, but just isn't open (by time the 2011 Super Bowl rolls around-I'm hoping it will be open or have a buyer).

If Chicas is forced to close, I assume Fare Arlington or the vacant club would be converted to the new "Chicas Locas". The club makes big money with the predominately Hispanic clientele.

Lookie here. The Strip Club Man has returned! :D

Logan, thanks for the info. They make money on me when I can get there. :P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (69&#39;d @ Mar 2 2009, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Lookie here. The Strip Club Man has returned! :D

Logan, thanks for the info. They make money on me when I can get there. :P[/b]
    I love a couple of the hispanic hotties they have at Chicas. Remember to bring your own drink, though.....otherwise it&#39;s $5 for a small bottle of coke/pepsi. :o I work during the day, so that&#39;s all I indulge in, and I prefer to spend my cash-flow on feel-good activities.

Logan, thanks for all of the posts you&#39;ve done in the past. Your stories led me back into the playing arena.

Have fun out there.....

KCEG

If your looking for hot latinas, I would suggest checking out la Zona Rosa I go there all the time and there are LOTS of young hispanic girls there. the cover is 10 dollars and they do not charge to bring in your own liquor before 7. The sell beer there cheap before 8.

Its of 35 and regal row. they did remove some of the glass barriers where the lap dances are but i think that is just temporary. Lots of extras in and out of the club
    Don&#39;t worry I&#39;m a professional

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tex_kracker @ Mar 16 2009, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    If your looking for hot latinas, I would suggest checking out la Zona Rosa I go there all the time and there are LOTS of young hispanic girls there. the cover is 10 dollars and they do not charge to bring in your own liquor before 7. The sell beer there cheap before 8.

Its of 35 and regal row. they did remove some of the glass barriers where the lap dances are but i think that is just temporary. Lots of extras in and out of the club[/b]
    Thx tex_kracker. You can never meet too many hot latinas!

When&#39;s the best time to go, do you think? I&#39;ve only been once a few weeks ago around 4:30 on a Thursday afternoon, and it was freaking dead. I&#39;m in Dallas a lot on business, so I&#39;d like to give them a second chance. :)

Have fun out there,
    KCEG

I usually go in the evenings on friday and saturday nights and sit at the bar until i see something I like then move to one of the tables
    Don&#39;t worry I&#39;m a professional