Thread: Tons of Ads being removed on Oh2 by admins for fake bullshit

Tons of Ads being removed on Oh2 by admins for fake bullshit

So I wake up this morning and two or three of my ads on the Galveston area titles and content of AD have been removed. Claims because I did not mention in the title that I provide there first six months I've provided in this area for 6 months I have posted in this area.. my entire area that I provide is covered under the Galveston section that is the only place that list where I actually live in provide in the city.

Is this what were are starting here now ???!!!

My private incall...
    You know the place where I live and do private sessions at. Is RIGHT WHERE IT NEEDED TO BE TO POSTED AT.
    I ASKED FOR THE FUCKING SECTION!!!!!!

Now you're telling me bc i didnt mention it in the title. That I'm providing in the same damn location. That my ads are removed. What in the royal fuck. Are you kidding me right now.

I'm pissed. It seems like a form of bullying to me and I want to know who did it. When I am in the area required.....that it states.... permanently ..... bc that's my permanent private in call Residence why would you take my ads down saying that I'm not. Some how all of a sudden today and today only out of months.

My ads were not the only ads removed. And i dont want some overly proper internet stunting response. I post the same ad in the same place so wtf.

45 South and the Beltway Galveston Texas City Lamarque Hancock League City Pasadena Pearland Kemah.. wtf
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    The titles of ads have no relevance, Riley. Please see the rules posted at the top of the GBA RHZ forum. As long as GBA availability is mentioned ANYWHERE within ads in that section, they are fine. Your recent ads were removed as they contained absolutely ZERO indication of that. Just because a lass has an incall in the region or visits regularly is immaterial unless STATED. Your avatar even says Houston, and there was nothing in your signature line at that time. (I can PM you copies of the posts in question, if you like, as everything is saved in staff forums even when deleted from public areas.)

If ads don't explain, how would readers not familiar with ladies realize they are honestly offering service in the GBA? We also have to think of new members/clients, not just existing ones "in the know."

Unfortunately, many other companions have taken advantage of the GBA RHZ for extra promotional exposure even though they have no intention of hosting in or traveling to the area, which is naturally confusing to coastal Hobbyists and makes it bad for those who legitimately service the region. The GBA RHZ wasn't sent up to be another Houston forum, but its own unique play place.

The rules are in place to prevent false advertising, abuse, and misunderstandings. All ANY lady has to do is add a simple sentence somewhere to her ad making it clear that she is willing to offer incall or outcall within the GBA so that gents in the region are accurately informed, OR she needs her avatar location or signature line to do that for her. I see that you have made adjustments to your signature, so you won't have a further problem with ads in the GBA being pulled.

As to "
    who did it," my initials are right there in every edited post. It's not bullying as I apply the same standard to all ads in the GBA due to the reasons stated above. Yes, ads will continue to be removed if companions don't follow the stated guidelines. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-11-2019 at 11:12 AM. Reason: spelling correction

Whether in the title or in the add my location is my location. I mean did I pick up my entire complex and move it all of a sudden...... I asked for this fucking section!!!!
    I asked for this section so that I would have a place to post that I actually provide in..... so now you're taking my ads down from where I live and where I'm posting because I didn't mention(That I'm still in same place wtf) it's my private in call of course I'm still in the same location which is providing to all of the Cities mentioned on Dam Galveston. So now I'm not only posting in the correct section as to where I provide but then I'm also being faulted for not mentioning why I'm posting in that section.
    The fact that you would take these ads down instead of fixing the glitch that's preventing half of the hobbyist from doing reviews is just a shame.
    I was under the assumption that I have been overly and abundantly mentioning exactly where I am the entire time.

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th

832-856-8682

Oh you see I made fucking adjustments. Are you fucking kidding me.
    Almost every ad I've ever posted says where I'm available my signature usually says it as well.
    Everyone including you know that I live and provide private incalls on this side of town the fact that you even did that show that you are not the way you pretend to be.
    That's why I said in my first comment don't give me no fake overly proper trying to be someone you're not response give me the real reason as to why you know damn well where am I in college and took my ass down..
    Bc I didnt mention it once ?? I fucking love here and you know it. That's foul af. Now you have a good day.

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th

832-856-8682

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRiley View Post
    Oh you see I made fucking adjustments. Are you fucking kidding me.
    Almost every ad I've ever posted says where I'm available my signature usually says it as well...
    Well, your recent ads did not, and I have to go by what is posted at the time.

The reasons for ad removals in the GBA RHZ are stated above, and again, the guidelines are plainly stickied at the top of that forum. If I had let you get away with something other ladies are held to, that would not have been fair to them.

When I have to edit/remove ANY post, there is no other motivation on my part other than upholding guidelines.

The review gremlin is a separate and complicated technical issue with no bearing on the current discussion.

The public portion of this dispute is over. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-11-2019 at 11:36 AM.