Thread: Stood up by Biancaenedetti669 - wastes my whole afternoon

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Stood up by Biancaenedetti669 - wastes my whole afternoon

I made an appointment with biancaenedetti669 today. Text her about 9 AM. Asked if I could see her at noon for a half hour. She said yes, she’s available. She gives me her address, room number. I say great I’ll let you know when I’m on my way.
    I text her at 11:25 to tell her I’m leaving my office, I’ll be there at noon. She responds, ok, asks me to bring condoms, I say ok. I drive the 35 minutes to see her, stop and get what she asked me to get. I text her and let her know when I’m 10 mins away, she says ok. Then I arrive at the hote, she gives me the room number. I walk to her room, she says “give me 3 minutes I had to shower” I’m already there at her room, I hear the water running. I waited in the hall like a dumbass for about 15 minutes. Asked her if we needed to reschedule, if everything was ok. Never got another message from her.
    I wasted my entire afternoon for her to stand me up for no reason.
    So rude, and I don’t understand it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I feel your pain...but this isn't alert worthy.
    If you would have done a little researching on this lady, this wouldn't have happened to you!
    Better luck next time.
    Last edited by bb1961; 02-15-2019 at 03:41 PM.

Retired Site "Guide"
    Not an Alert. Moved to Co-ed Discussions.

Business as usual for that flake. Her TCB is a well known joke. You are the newest member of a very large club. Why guys keep trying to go in, I can't understand.
    Last edited by shoogdon; 02-16-2019 at 04:38 PM.

Maybe she feel asleep after she paid her room... sorry that happened to you.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...49-Looking-for

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    This should not be unexpected. Always a risk v. reward assessment on her. The reward must be very enticing.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Jasmine Starr's Avatar
    Sorry this happened to you... And where was I? Sitting around all day waiting for somebody to call...:(
    FORMERLY ALLI
    P411: P8979
    (713) 367-1931
    NORTH HOUSTON
    ACCEPTING VENMO, CASH APP AND PAYPAL
    $50 Cancelation, NC/NS , rescheduling fee to be used towards next appt within a week of cancelled appt.
    I will not schedule with you again
    until you pay it!
    NO GREEK, BBFS, TUMA OR DATO! DON'T EVEN ASK!!

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    So this is an Ironic post by her....................................... LOL......... SMDH.............................

I am not understanding, she explains that having anxiety, stress, personal problems hinders her hobby obligations .....why not text the gentleman with an apology at a later time within 24 hours ?
    Also, let him know you alive !!!!!!

Someone will kick a door in one day to check on you because THEY CARE

Shouldnt people who constantly do this be sent back to the welcome wagon.? I mean how can you stay verified if no one gets to actually see you. Just my opinion.

I thought being verified means your safe what is safe about having multiple people come to meet you and instead just cause constant traffic in the hall or parking lot eventually someone is going to get caught up. And its not gonna be the one who refused to open the door. It seems like a setup from my point of view. And idc if you have a mental day cool dont accept appointments you wont keep it seems like a fake excuse seeing as how she was fine scheduling and then the mental lapse hit the moment they get to the door. Seems like maybe if this was a legitimate ailment she needs to go to mhmra ( its free) and get her meds in order ...