Thread: Dick Tips

Dick Tips

No literally. Okay so I find that once I put on a cover I lose a lot of sensitivity in Junior. Is this normal? What are some of ways to help with this, is this solely to do with the cover brand or are there other things you can do? I’m wandering if it’s lack of familiarity wearing covers as most of my entertainment is in the hand.

Thoughts?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Check out this study...

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...9.2009.01392.x

One result that surprised me was that condoms had no significant impact on the median time to cum.

Masturbation probably affects your ability to cum. I think it did mine too. But I also think that when you start having difficulties because of physical causes, it gets into your head and becomes a psychological problem.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I suggest you try different cover brands. I use Crown. Skyn is also a good choice. Stay away from lamb skin as they provide no protection against STDs. You can also try putting a TINY amount of lube on your little head prior to applying the cover. I find that increases sensitivity.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Trying different condom brands can’t hurt. But I’ve tried multiple brands: crown, durex, skyn, trojan. I don’t think any particular brand made a difference for me. For a while I used magnums, not because I’m large, but because they fit better without being too tight. More often lately I use the non-latex brands only because some women are allergic to latex.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Skyn is what I like. Adding a bit of lube to the inside helps a lot.

2 things.
    1 men who jack off too much take away from the feeling of sex. With or with out a rubber. Cut your jacking off in half.
    -Best rubbers for feeling are trojan gray box they're thin af and safe.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

I prefer only magnum xl's because of the fit.

The last time I used a skyn large, it felt like I had my thing wrapped like deli salami.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    When I saw the title of this thread it got me to thinking of beef tips and noodles. I can see a creative lass posting, "Hungry for YOUR dick tips! Give me that delicious cream gravy!" (Shouldn't have skipped dinner tonight, obviously. May have to have a midnight snack.)

For better sensitivity, I and many fellows I've known have liked the
    Okamoto brand of condoms, including Beyond Seven with "Sheerlon." Also Kimono brand "Micro-Thin." Both are out of Japan but available here. The Kimonos seem to fit a wee bit snug, however, so different sizes/types might have to be tested.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRiley View Post
    2 things.
    1 men who jack off too much take away from the feeling of sex. With or with out a rubber. Cut your jacking off in half.
    -Best rubbers for feeling are trojan gray box they're thin af and safe.
    How much is too much?

Excessive masturbation can actually lead to premature ejaculation during coitus unless it's affected by the refractory period. In other words a guy jacks off before without sufficient time to fully recover.

Typically, if a guy is masturbating he focuses on the sensations and mental imagery to git er done quickly. Ejaculation is the goal, not a prolonged sexual experience including a partner. So when he does get to the real thing he doesn't have the self awareness to prevent it.
    Focusing on the quality, ie more controlled masturbation, stopping and starting, focusing on the sensations and even mental imagery regardless of frequency could be beneficial but just saying to cut whatever you're doing in half is not practical advice.

Latex condoms have better elasticity. I've not had any problems with them fitting me nor losing any sensation from them. The poly condoms don't quite stretch as much and it can be a little constricting and uncomfortable. An xl allows for just a bit more movement on the inside which enhances the sensations.

The number one factor in a guy being able to cum when he is ready is between his ears. Aside from physiological issues, obviously. Shit gets in your head and it can quickly spiral downhill and you lose it all together leaving both parties wondering WTF just happened.

The older I get, the longer it takes to get a nut.
    Adding a condom prolongs the time to get a nut.
    But I am not going without a condom. These days, I'd worry to much afterwards.
    If it is taking longer than I like, I don't mind letting the lady know a few things that may speed things up.
    Most are accepting of my little kinks. Some are not. But none are nasty or harmful to anyone.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I suggest you try different cover brands. I use Crown. Skyn is also a good choice. Stay away from lamb skin as they provide no protection against STDs. You can also try putting a TINY amount of lube on your little head prior to applying the cover. I find that increases sensitivity.
    Vote #1 comment

Verified Hobbyist BCD Groovy Johnson's Avatar
    004s by Okomoto are the best by far,IMO.
    I buy them from Amazon.
    Vaccinated
    Vajitarian

Quote Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson View Post
    004s by Okomoto are the best by far,IMO.
    I buy them from Amazon.
    Thanks! According to my iPad Google search, Okamoto condoms are available at Walgreens. I plan to check them out.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajlybj View Post
    No literally. Okay so I find that once I put on a cover I lose a lot of sensitivity in Junior. Is this normal? What are some of ways to help with this, is this solely to do with the cover brand or are there other things you can do? I’m wandering if it’s lack of familiarity wearing covers as most of my entertainment is in the hand.

Thoughts?
    Step 1: Find a provider you like and date her twice or thrice

Step 2: Decide if you want to keep seeing her and if she’s the one

Step 3: If so, prepare to pop the question by first getting yourself tested

Step 4: See her again but this time take an extra donation roughly equal to her half hour rate; if this is too much then find another provider who fits your budget more comfortably

Step 5: Assuming you’re clean, ask her if she’ll go without the cover for extra (this is where your extra donation comes in handy)

Step 6: Be clear about what that includes (pull out only or creampie)

Step 7: Enjoy your new secret girlfr...*ahem*, I mean ATF