Thread: diamond of craigs list

saw diamond tonight in my outcall location,i think that might have been her picture a while back,but today she is about 60 pounds lighter,bad stretch marks on her stomach,small b cups that sag,and some kind of fake hair piece,to skinny to be a spinner,dont waste your money,bbbj,and mish,hurry up,my ride is waiting,hair is brown with blonde highlights,she is with about six girls in new orleans traveling,not clean at all her number was 813-846-5318 pers-1052325110@craigsist.org
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sin1.jpg  

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lowgear @ Feb 26 2009, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    saw diamond tonight in my outcall location,i think that might have been her picture a while back,but today she is about 60 pounds lighter,bad stretch marks on her stomach,small b cups that sag,and some kind of fake hair piece,to skinny to be a spinner,dont waste your money,bbbj,and mish,hurry up,my ride is waiting,hair is brown with blonde highlights,she is with about six girls in new orleans traveling,not clean at all her number was 813-846-5318 pers-1052325110@craigsist.org[/b]

I scratched her off my list at "about 60 pounds lighter" ...

I don&#39;t know her and while I do like them thin, such a drop in weight is a red warning sign for me.

Thanks for the review ...