Thread: Michael's looked good on Monday.

Went into Michaels on Monday around 5:30. Was impressed that there were maybe 4 good looking 7+ looking girls. I picked a lanky light skinned black girl, who in the back room turned out to be a hustler. Although she unzipped and played around kept quoting too high of prices and every time I would ask for something, like kissing or making sure she was quoting bbbj she would give vague answers. "Maybe." or "Sometimes." Disqualified her, and didn't have time to pursue the other girls, but will return.

I wouldn't go so far as to say the club is on the way back, I've seen these gathering of good looking dancers before only to find them gone the next day. But damn it I have a soft spot for this place.

I hope you're right, I really would like to see it come back. The last couple of times I have been there during the day...it wasn't so good.
    I stopped by the Church today for lunch and dessert. I got what I went for but I didn't see that many ladies working today and very few high-end girls.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Texas Trophy Hunter's Avatar
    I visited Michaels about 3 weeks ago. Talked to a cute thin hispanic girl. Early 20s. Can't remember her name. We went to the room behind the buffet. Offered on Benjy for BJ and she took it too fast. I shoul of offered less. I got a pretty decent BBBJ TC no CIM. She asked me to let her know when it was going to happen so I did. But of course I waited uintil the last minute and she lifted her face off just in time to get a hairful of juice. :D She was a good sport about gagging and stuff.

Was in on Monday. There were plenty of doable girls. Here was the field with only a few of the more typical 5 level girls filing out the area: Kitty - short curvy cute hispanic (?) Finese - light skinned black wants to play but wouldn't cum off ridiculous pricing, Jesse - cute 6ish nasty hispanic seems to be in the zone of high mileage for low money, but I was aiming elsewhere. Also nice nasty looking hispanic girl with thick hair and too many tats on her back wearing fishnet body stocking. Cure Viet girl, and a couple of doable back ups. I think it is fun to work the field judging from dances, tipping on stage, etc. who will do what. I will guess that atleast half don't play, though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Alpha_Male @ Mar 11 2009, 01:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Was in on Monday. There were plenty of doable girls. Here was the field with only a few of the more typical 5 level girls filing out the area: Kitty - short curvy cute hispanic (?) Finese - light skinned black wants to play but wouldn&#39;t cum off ridiculous pricing, Jesse - cute 6ish nasty hispanic seems to be in the zone of high mileage for low money, but I was aiming elsewhere. Also nice nasty looking hispanic girl with thick hair and too many tats on her back wearing fishnet body stocking. Cure Viet girl, and a couple of doable back ups. I think it is fun to work the field judging from dances, tipping on stage, etc. who will do what. I will guess that atleast half don&#39;t play, though.[/b]

Been there once and my brother is a manager there. The time I went there weren&#39;t that many girls there so I left immediately. I haven&#39;t had the chance to ask him for some intel yet only b/c he has big mouth and shit like this has come back to bite me around SO&#39;s and family.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Revo16 @ Mar 26 2009, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Been there once and my brother is a manager there. The time I went there weren&#39;t that many girls there so I left immediately. I haven&#39;t had the chance to ask him for some intel yet only b/c he has big mouth and shit like this has come back to bite me around SO&#39;s and family.[/b]
    If your brother is there and has a big mouth, then you need to play in other sandboxes, dude.