Thread: Savannah Beaujolais: A Breakfast Taco and Sausage with Savannah Beaujolais

Savannah Beaujolais: A Breakfast Taco and Sausage with Savannah Beaujolais

Companion's Handle: Savannah Beaujolais
    Date of Visit: Jan. 24, 2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: Email
    Phone Number:
    Email Address: savannahbeaujolais@hotmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: savannahbeaujolais.com
    City, State: ATX, TX
    Type of Visit: Private Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Great convo and a drink, bbbj, various mpcfs, shower
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hr
    Donation: 250
    Approximate age of Companion: Mature, 45+
    Hair Color and Length: Long blonde hair, mid back
    Smoking Status: Not
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: 5'2" 100-105 Brown eyes, Great smile, slim, slender, spinner, petite, great proportion ratios, great personality, a great conversationalist
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Definitely Exceeds
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Definitely Would Recommend

Public comments:
    We recently met on a morning date. I ate a yummy taco for breakfast and Savannah ate hot sausage for her breakfast.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by HUMP!; 02-10-2019 at 01:53 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice glad shes still around dont hear much from her

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by ski-hog View Post
    Nice glad shes still around dont hear much from her
    Yeah, I thought she was long gone from our world. Nice review.
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.

Nice! Never met her but she has been recommended to me by 3 other Providers. That says a lot in my book.
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Lox
    She fired my ass a couple of years ago HOWEVER if you can see her SAM is worth your time !!
    dog / 4

loxly
    She is worth seeing (she fired me but I still love her)
    dog / 4

sorry for double post me and this damm machine don't work well

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Never heard of heard of her so thanks for this review. I will have to look into this lady. Yo newbies, Hump is very credible.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Doc she was one of the the ones that got me started in the HOBBY some time ago
    She is great
    I am still Fired
    dog / 4

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    @Dog, yeah well I saw this review by Hump so it got my attention. Hump carries weight with Ol’ Doc.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Doc.... Sam and Alisha were my first PLAYERS in the HOBBY (Alisha has moved to east coast) they were two of the best we have !!
    NOT CHILDERN

Verified Hobbyist BCD chairspud's Avatar
    Like Dog I’ve been fired also after almost 10years of some of the best sex I ever had!
    Never enough SEX, Never enough MONEY!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

A true GF experience

Savannah Beaujolais is still on P411 and Eros. But she does tend to be under the radar because she has a number of regulars, like me. I have been seeing her for three years and she was one of my early hobby experiences. I wrote a couple of reviews of her on the old Eccie, but have not done many reviews recently. Savannah provides a true GFE. We have been on numerous dinner dates, theater and movie dates, dancing at the Broken Spoke, and other stuff. BTW, Savannah has a great centrally located incall.

I was keeping her busy until I got a RW girlfriend. Don’t see her as much now. We have had a lot a great times including trips to London, France, Costa Rica, Las Vegas, New Orleans, and Santa Fe. She is special. Be sure to allow plenty of time when you see her. She will be late and then stay way beyond the scheduled end time to make it up to you.

Recently I set up a threesome with Bella Adaire and Dara Malaika. I invited Savannah too, but she texted back for us to have fun. I assumed that meant she was not available. I was pleasantly surprised the next day when Savannah peaked into my bedroom while Dara, Bella, and I were engaged in very naughty activities. Dara had not met Savannah previously, so Dara thought we had been busted by my partner. And it took Bella a couple of seconds to realize it was Savannah. After introductions, the orgy continued with four participants and everyone had a great time.