Thread: Honeymakemecum: Great time with Honeymakemecum

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Honeymakemecum: Great time with Honeymakemecum

Companion's Handle: Honeymakemecum
    Date of Visit: 2/4/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 8323843322
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....Honeymakemecum
    City, State: Houston, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Ran a little late but yes.
    Activities: BBBJx2, CIM, HJ, DT, Doggy, Mish, CG, RCG.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30min
    Donation: 140
    Approximate age of Companion:
    Hair Color and Length: Red to neck
    Smoking Status: Yes
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description: Around 5'6/5'7, petite body with a fat ass, clean, pretty. Has tattoos as you can see in her pics. Great attitude and ready to please.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yeah

Public comments:
    From the moment I walked in she was ready on the bed with her ass up. Quickly got up and greeted me, made me comfortable, seduced me to the bed and immediately started sucking me off like no ones business. She was clean, smelled good, and her attitude showed nothing but eagerness to please and I loved every second, never a dull moment, she is a lot of fun.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    Great intel
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She is fun with a great attitude

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Becareful though

I seen her like 5 times or so and she was always cool and sweet heck it got to the point she was comfortable hitting me up giving me sweet deals like send 50 on cash app baby and come to my room. Then all of a sudden she flaked and scammed me for 80 that i sent her and she came up with some lame O excuse that her mom decided to spend the night in her room so i was agitated since she made me drive all the way to her and made me wait in the parking lot for like an hour just to tell me that bs... then we scheduled for the next day and she just plain ignored my text messages. I wish a bitch would come on here and rebuttal so i can put her on blast with my screenshots but ill leave it that gentlemen just beware i got suckered into being to trusting.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by AllDay69 View Post
    I seen her like 5 times or so and she was always cool and sweet heck it got to the point she was comfortable hitting me up giving me sweet deals like send 50 on cash app baby and come to my room. Then all of a sudden she flaked and scammed me for 80 that i sent her and she came up with some lame O excuse that her mom decided to spend the night in her room so i was agitated since she made me drive all the way to her and made me wait in the parking lot for like an hour just to tell me that bs... then we scheduled for the next day and she just plain ignored my text messages. I wish a bitch would come on here and rebuttal so i can put her on blast with my screenshots but ill leave it that gentlemen just beware i got suckered into being to trusting.

This is something you should bring up in Co-ED so all can have a say in this. Just don't post any "screen shots" anywhere on here........................

Shw is a Beast!
    Enjoying the Juices of the Gods!!!!
    DATY!, Tequila! and Cigars!
    Member of the Greek Squad!

Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar

Thanks

K.E. thanks for your informative review, she sounds like my kind'a fun.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.