Thread: Killeen March M&G - My big 5-0

Killeen March M&G - My big 5-0

March brings me to a momentous personal occasion, and I'm looking forward to spending it with some great people. I turn 50 this month! Join me in ushering in my second semi-centennial on Friday, 3/8 here in Killeen. There will be food, snacks, games and contests, as well as some excellent company in a private setting. If you've attended previously, you already know the deal. If you haven't, just send me a PM with the names of some OH2 members who can vouch for you and we'll get you verified.

BTW, this is not a shameless plug for presents, so don't worry. Guys, your gifts are best presented to the ladies, and ladies, your gift is your presence!

Alx
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Congrats on the big 5-0! I wish I could celebrate with you in Killeen. I’ll buy you a beer at the next Austin social.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Congrats on the big 5-0! I wish I could celebrate with you in Killeen. I’ll buy you a beer at the next Austin social.
    Thanks. I look forward to it.
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Blue moon is in order
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    Blue moon is in order
    At least once.

Quote Originally Posted by alxndr69 View Post
    At least once.
    How about times 12.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    oops let me post this one Doc...lol

Attachment 158622
    Last edited by DallasRain; 02-09-2019 at 11:40 PM.

Hopefully I can make this one. I sure as hell can't remember being 50 and probably don't want to. LOL
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    @ DR, he would only be 12 1/2 if he were born on the 29th of February. Unfortunately I’m not a leap year baby.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion CheyenneRyder22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alxndr69 View Post
    March brings me to a momentous personal occasion, and I'm looking forward to spending it with some great people. I turn 50 this month! Join me in ushering in my second semi-centennial on Friday, 3/8 here in Killeen. There will be food, snacks, games and contests, as well as some excellent company in a private setting. If you've attended previously, you already know the deal. If you haven't, just send me a PM with the names of some OH2 members who can vouch for you and we'll get you verified.

BTW, this is not a shameless plug for presents, so don't worry. Guys, your gifts are best presented to the ladies, and ladies, your gift is your presence!

Alx
    Count me in!
    Welcome
    Outcalls Available For All Midcities🖤

PrivateDelightsONLYFANShttps://linktr.ee/CheyenneXXX
    P205784
    ECCIE: 324580
    TER: 346304

NO BB
    🏡Home base:
    📌Abilene, Texas.

NO REVIEW POLICY