Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Killeen March M&G - My big 5-0

Killeen March M&G - My big 5-0

March brings me to a momentous personal occasion, and I'm looking forward to spending it with some great people. I turn 50 this month! Join me in ushering in my second semi-centennial on Friday, 3/8 here in Killeen. There will be food, snacks, games and contests, as well as some excellent company in a private setting. If you've attended previously, you already know the deal. If you haven't, just send me a PM with the names of some OH2 members who can vouch for you and we'll get you verified.

BTW, this is not a shameless plug for presents, so don't worry. Guys, your gifts are best presented to the ladies, and ladies, your gift is your presence!

Alx
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Just a reminder... we're one week out from our next social here in Killeen and invites will go out in the next couple of days. If you're interested and haven't attended before, just contact me for verification. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Missed you at the Austin social.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion AhyanaJames's Avatar
    Ill be there
    Waco, Texas
    Snapchat @dmunirockstar
    Instagram @wacorockstar
    512-402-2168
    Vipahyana@gmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Should be able to make this one.

Think I can make this one as well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Ol’ Doc will be there Bro to help celebrate your upcoming 5 0 celebration. In honor of the milestone event, I will bring a $50 gift card to Spec’s to donate for the social games prize goodie bag. So you central Texas hobby peeps come on out and have some fun with some super cool guys and gals. These social events are always the highlight of Doc’s monthly social calendar. They are 100% fun and 0% ho hum!! See y’all there!!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Hopefully I get to stay until the 8th to enjoy this gathering with y'all

XoXo Italia
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Quote Originally Posted by Italia View Post
    Hopefully I get to stay until the 8th to enjoy this gathering with y'all

XoXo Italia
    “Hopefully?” Come on Italia, think positive. Say to to yourself, “I will stay to the 8th so I can pocket Doc’s donated Spec”s gift card!!!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Well since ya put it that way

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    “Hopefully?” Come on Italia, think positive. Say to to yourself, “I will stay to the 8th so I can pocket Doc’s donated Spec”s gift card!!!!
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Invites have now gone out! Sorry, I've been away from the board mostly the past week, so I apologize for slacking. If you haven't been verified to attend yet, or were expecting an invite and didn't get one, please contact me so we can fix that. Thanks and looking forward to seeing you all on Friday! ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Missed you at the Austin social.
    Thanks. I had planned to attend, but family matters came up. I hope to make the next one.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'll be there this time, a little scared up, but if Italia shows up I'm gonna try my best to get her on Alex' massage table, but heck fire I've been trying to get Pleasure09 on that table for months with no success

Quote Originally Posted by hardroad69 View Post
    I've been trying to get Pleasure09 on that table for months with no success
    That might not be a bad thing. The table may very well not be able to handle Pleasure's massage techniques and the whole damn thing collapse!! I would feel much safer getting a massage from Ms. Pleasure on a bed.

A shout out to all you central Texas hobby peeps. Today is the day. Hope to see all of y’all later today for fun, games and celebrating the big 50 with our host.

What can I say about the M&G last night? The ladies were lovely and the gentlemen were...gentlemen! Everyone had a great time and our host outdid himself again. Thanks for the great job you do Alex.

It was a great turn out and the ladies present were a great turn on. If you missed it, I feel your pain. See everyone next month. Until then, keep your powder dry and your......wet!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast