Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SPICY HOT NEW LATINA ** Review Special **

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Veronica, no more photos in this thread, please. The WW is an introductory forum, not a promotional section. Get verified (PM me if you need assistance) and you can post all of the pretty pics you want... in ads. Meanwhile, gents can peruse your profile album at their convenience.

TinMan (and by proxy, Veronica), admin has decided your line of reasoning has merit, and ck1942 has okayed changes to the rules for the DFW-area WW forums ONLY. I need a wee bit of time to rewrite posted guidelines first, and then Veronica's WW announcement will be restored to Fort Worth unless she is verified meanwhile.

Hey, peeps, staff DOES listen, and well-presented rational suggestions sometimes can be practically implemented.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-14-2019 at 10:51 AM. Reason: typo

On behalf of the Westoplex membership...thanks, Fancy (and ck1942)!
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

you are beautiful. ( not you tin man LOL) im sure you will do well here.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Companion is good to go, all verified! -- FIH/staff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2