Gentlemen,
After Feb I still plan on keeping my new friends that I met in Feb and my regular friends that I have been meeting with. Please look at my menu as it includes a list of my BB SERVICES:

BB SERVICES MENU
Cock Worship ... Various stripper Slide positions/BBBJ/ HJ/Russian .. providing there is no signs of infections and everything is good and clean!!! And I do have soap and shower; ) AND I am DDF disease drug free had to throw that in just learned that term

$$50$$ 30 min
BB BNG

$$80$$ 60 min
massage with Bare Back Cock Worship activities listed above

$$150$$ 90 min SPECIAL $$90$$
Massage with bare back Cock Worship activities listed above

$$250$$ 2hr
facial Mani pedi massage body scrub manscaping bare back Cock worship activities listed above

AVAILABLE
Text me for schedule ..sat/sun 90 min sessions 12-130/2-330/4-530/6-730 60 minute session
12-1/2-3/4-5/6-7/8-9

CONTACT ME NOT thru PM but via TEXT 210/769/8310 please mention oh2 and your handle I will need handle and a few references

Just a note!!! Don't be a dick head There has been many no call no shows lately from board members!!! If you do no call no show I will give you 24 hrs to drop by half the money for the time you scheduled with me and did no call no show and that's my cancellation fee. if that cash is not dropped off to me, out of respect for my time, I will let ladies know TIME WASTER handle and phone number!!! Now things come up and I get that but please just let me know something even if this is last minute at least you told me!!! Things come up on my end all the time but I always let my friends know and I discount the rescheduled session out of respect for my friends time. I don't want to turn handles in. I'm a sweet girl but enough is enough is enough!!!!