PHONE: 214-276-2616
    Email: jennasynclare@yahoo.com
    CITY: 183/360
    STATE: TX
    APPOINTMENT TYPE: Incall
    SESSION LENGTH: .5 hour
    DONATION: 100
    RACE: Caucasian
    DESCRIPTION Long red hair, 5'7" 135 Lbs 36C 27 36 Sensitive nips, Great eyes and a wonderful smile.
    COMPANION”S ATTITUDE: Fantastic
    DO YOU RECOMMEND this COMPANION?: HIGHLY
    Smokes? Couldn't tell
    COMMENTS:
    I saw the yesterday review on Jenna by race4girls(thank you for the review) and checked the provider ad for $, thought it was good deal to give a try. I immediatly sent email for appointment in the evening. I called me right back and told me the complete address.
    I pulled out map and drove to her place. Jenna opened door with good smile and welcome hug. we talked for little while, went in to bed room talked for some more and started with looooong DFK, then BBBJ, ohh man jenna is very good at BBBJ. then i returned the favor by DATY and started with k9...ohh what a view then came back to MISH after a while standing k9 and finished with MISH, in between DFK....over all fantastic experience. felt worth trying.
    Jenna is very friendly, warm and welcoming, she can adjust according to u. no complaining no upselling.

I’m so jealous,

she is just the girl next door , I need to work more over time to afford to see her more often , She did toss a interesting line at me this last time ,I am talking my GF in to a threesome, and she is totally straight, but agreed to think about it . Jenna offered to bump in to us out on the town and attempt to make it happen. The GF will never know that Jenna is a provider.

Im going to have to really work over time to afford it , but wow, and one need a fire fighter on the side to earn a little mad money lol