Thread: BiancaEnedetti669 TIME WASTER!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

BiancaEnedetti669 TIME WASTER!!

So this is the second time she ghosted on me. I have texts to confirm this last time. Tells me to show up in a certain amount of time to her incall... asks for a fucking sonic slush. Disappeared. Gas and more importantly time gone... FUCK!!

ACCESS HERE WITHDRAWN; FAILURE TO RESPECT OH2 RULES
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayray View Post
    So this is the second time she ghosted on me. I have texts to confirm this last time. Tells me to show up in a certain amount of time to her incall... asks for a fucking sonic slush. Disappeared. Gas and more importantly time gone... FUCK!!
    Not an alert since no one is endangered.

Retired Site "Guide"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoutreach View Post
    Not an alert since no one is endangered.
    Somebody actually gets it. Moved from Alerts.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That's her MO, got me once too

She burned me too. In communication with her right up until appt time and then nothing.

Only once...

Smart man.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I’m told she is worth the frustration. I wouldn’t know. My experience is bad TCB = bad meeting. I work too hard for my Benjies.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Female (Not Verified) BiancaEnedetti669's Avatar
    You know, I have horrible anxiety, PTSD from trauma in my childhood. Im insecure ( a lot more than people realuze) and i have a hard time thinking I will be up to your standards.

I am trying to get better... Wine and/ or alprazalam also help the process fyi lol

I truly do sincerely apologize , It 7snt anything personal..... Once I see someone and If I can get into an apartment finally , I feel My moods will br more manageable. also, the occasional relationship hasnt helped with my work, ive noticed ....smh

If communicated I am willing to offer great discounts , or longer sessions for same price , I do enjoy close to Most of my Guys, yall are each genuinely awesome, interesting gentlemen.

Really, Really Sorry& Hoping To Recover my Reputation in the Near Future.

I do get enough calls for 2 other girls and myself though, so if i cant just text back quick enough or something , i seeclients , shower, eat , shopp.....u know....as well
    350hr, 250hhr, Greek 400

I'm a Student** :blowjob: :

Houston. Galleria. Westchase. Inside the Loop
    Full Menu , No Vulgar Q's, No BBFS

xxxo!!

P267848

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Wow!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Okie dokie, both sides have had their say, so in keeping with policy on NCNS reports, moving along. -- FIH/staff