Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Strong men appreciate strong women

Thumbs up Strong men appreciate strong women

Weak men troll women, berate a women by calling her a Queen (probably because she is!) because they recognize themselves as the underling who empties the chamber pots, break dates because they are "broke and grumpy," talk shit about other providers on dates to make their pathetic, bald ass (yes, we know you're bald and that you're wearing a toupee--duh) feel like the Big Man, and are generally the kind of guys that no one would spend time with if they didn't leave an envelope on the dresser.

What kinda man are you?

I hope you're the kind of man that makes a strong woman throw her clock out the window...because strong men are amazing!

Attachment 157839
    Last edited by Guest 121219-1; 02-08-2019 at 06:28 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I have a question, what if he is a Queen? Furthermore, do weak women appreciate weak men? Enquiring minds want to know dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I have a question, what if he is a Queen? Furthermore, do weak women appreciate weak men? Enquiring minds want to know dear.
    Well, if HE is a Queen, then I have domme packages to treat him as such. But this troll is calling me 'queen' in a derogatory way as in "she thinks she's the queen of the board." But he's such a dullard that he fails to recognize that I am the Queen of soooo much more than a companionship board!

I don't know if weak women appreciate weak men. I've never been one!

Seriously, I love a submissive man BUT they adore women. Trolls are a whole different animal. They lack confidence, they generally don't like women and the ones I've had the displeasure of meeting in person, suck in bed. So since they have nothing redeeming to call their own, they have to lash out at others. And I'm just going to assume their mommy issues make them lash out at me. I've already DNSd them and informed them so, and since I won't give them another date, they troll me. Of course they're single. Of course they're ugly. I mean, come on. They're trolls.

BANNED! STALKER!
    Does it take a strong woman to play the rusty trombone?? Inquiring minds want to know.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Intelligent and articulate women are indeed sexy as hell. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is one very sexy woman. I wish her well in her new role. She’s going to face a lot of shit, not only from political opponents, but also from contemptible males that just can’t seem to accept women in positions of power.

We need a lot more women like her in Congress.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

BANNED! STALKER!
    But is she strong enough to play the rusty trombone in the New York Philharmonic Orchestra?? Or could she be part of an all female rusty trombone ensemble in a similar group? Inquiring minds want to know?....Or would she be relegated to the less prestigious skin flute section??

Most of us are adults here, not adolescent high schoolers. Grow up.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    You described a loveslave Dominatrix relationship ...
    Opinionated strong woman just spoke

Registered Female (Not Verified) Roseoakley's Avatar
    I like your attitude☺... it does take a
    Special kind of man to appreciate a strong woman and to really understand her.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I consider myself a strong woman with a tender heart...I am aggressive when I NEED to be and submissive when I HAVE to be..lol

I like my guys to be open minded and less dominant than me.

Quote Originally Posted by laplaya76 View Post
    But is she strong enough to play the rusty trombone in the New York Philharmonic Orchestra?? Or could she be part of an all female rusty trombone ensemble in a similar group? Inquiring minds want to know?....Or would she be relegated to the less prestigious skin flute section??
    ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Meet my troll that's always calling me a Queen on another site. Oh yeah, and he sent me a PM here asking for BBFS, which I RTMd.

Scary is all I can say. He follows me everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by laplaya76 View Post
    Does it take a strong woman to play the rusty trombone?? Inquiring minds want to know.
    I've played the Rusty Trombone on you. What do you think? We've done lots of fun things together. Let's just remember the good times. Before you starting acting like a jackalope towards me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Intelligent and articulate women are indeed sexy as hell. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is one very sexy woman. I wish her well in her new role. She’s going to face a lot of shit, not only from political opponents, but also from contemptible males that just can’t seem to accept women in positions of power.

We need a lot more women like her in Congress.
    I'd suck face with you right now if I was there. I love men who are feminists. Like Barack Obama and Justin Trudeau.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roseoakley View Post
    I like your attitude☺... it does take a
    Special kind of man to appreciate a strong woman and to really understand her.
    Thanks, honey. You can't be no half-stepping mothafucka, that's for sure! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    I'd suck face with you right now if I was there.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Mmm and I have met mr Loving...hes awesome to suck face with...js. lol

Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    Mmm and I have met mr Loving...hes awesome to suck face with...js. lol
    Dee you are too sweet.

Mr Loving...lol...no need to be so formal. You can call me James. After all, we’ve seen each other naked.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast