Thread: Amora’s flavorful experiment of MAwSBG - IT got sticky!

Review: Amora’s flavorful experiment of MAwSBG - IT got sticky!

Date: September 1, 2007
    Provider: Amora from the crew
    Phone or Pager: PM Her here on IP
    Email Address: PM Her here on IP
    URL / Website: N/A
    City: San Antonio
    State: Texas
    Area / Address: Back then it was Northwest SA
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: Playful touching, K, LFK, Licking, Snuggling, then things got spicy, BBBJwSBG, mutual nipple worship wSBG, DATYwSBG, MPCFS, CG, K9, Playful GFE
    Session Length Scheduled: 1 hour (but who watched the clock)
    Fee: $$
    Total Paid: $$ + SBG
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue?: No
    Was the Description you were given accurate?: Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Back then it was Brunette with highlights, shoulder length
    Race: Exotic, Carmel/Slightly Tanned Skin, could be a Spicy Latina or a Hot Tanned Caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
    Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
    Where did you hear about this provider?: ASPD, reviews and mostly her posts
    Provider`s Body: Sizzling, I’d say she’s 5’-5’2”, about 110 lbs (I’m not good with weight), 36B’s with SENSITIVE nipples, shaved kitty, nice firm legs and the booty…ahh the booty, just the right size to compliment the whole yummie package. I loved holding that booty. Nice soft skin that’s a pleasure to feel against yours. One scar that’s not distracting and a couple of small tats that I noticed only as we were getting dressed.
    What was the Provider's Attitude like?: Playful in a seductive way.

Comments: After reading some of her post on the forum, I just had to meet this delightful woman. She came across her posts as playful and somewhat naughty in just the right mixture to make me want to see what this woman is like. So, I PM my info, the background checks out and I am “cleared for a landing.” A date and time is set then several playful PM’s later we have come up with a twist on activities (SBG). Don’t worry I’ll define it real soon.

I arrive at the easy to find apt complex, she answers the door wearing a nice black teddy and a black thong. I get a welcoming hug and I’m asked if I brought IT. Actually I brought several to choose from. She leads me to the bedroom, where I get comfortable and she walks out for a bit. When she returns we lay on the bed and like kids and we start rifling though the Spicy Bubble Gum. You know where this is going used…in ALL oral activities (MAwSBG = Multiple Activities with Spicy Bubble Gum). Gum, it’s not just for chewing anymore. This woman soo fun and soo open minded. She picks her flavor and picks a flavor for me. Then we start with a little playful closeness. She’s on top, we chat, we hug, my hands wander until they are caressing that booty. This continues and then she kisses me, a wonderful kiss that turns into a playful set of LFK and neck licking. Things got a little blurry at this point, but as she moved downtown, she nibbled on my nipples and she gave one a love bite that just sent shivers down my spine. Before I knew it she was kneeling between my legs sliding my underwear off and getting more Spicy Bubble Gum.

She places piece of gum on the tip of Mr. Happy and the first of oral gum activities starts…BBBJwSBG. She starts off slow and easy and then get to the point where the gum gets in the way and then it’s gone, and she continues with the BBBJ and BLS. The woman has skills. By the way, she named one of Mr. Happy’s hanging buddies.

I sit up for some hugging and at this point the teddy comes off and reveals those perky breasts. If you love nipples, your enjoy her’s. Eraser tips, just don’t adequately describe these super sensitive nipples. Think of a wheel combination lock that you spin to the right then to the left then right again, got it…the knob is just a tad bigger. She lays on her back so that I can return the pleasure. As I make my way to the kitty, there are little squeals of excitement as pay attention to her ears, neck and her nipples. Picture this if you will, super sensitive nipples, spicy gum, gentle licks and slight breeze on the nipples. She squirmed with excitement.

DATYwSBG, thong still on, I move it to one side then tease it a little, I move it to the other side and tease it a little more. She’s squirming and I slide the thong off. The diner was sweet and no gum was lost during any activities. I’m pretty sure she enjoyed the sensation because soon after she was going at me vigorously in the CG position. Before we got to K9, there was some more playfulness of fondling, hugging, BBBJ, BLS and lots of nipple worshipping. One note, you have to gentle with her nipples they are super sensitive.

K9, what can I say, love being behind that booty. That was my fantasy with this exotic looking woman. Sorry if this review is long winded but, I must say it was fun meeting this woman.

Would you recommend this Provider to others?: Yes
    I'm glad I quit lurking, oh gawd I'm glad I quit lurking!

Are we bringing back all the classic reviews? Helluva read though!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pieguy @ Feb 26 2009, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Are we bringing back all the classic reviews? Helluva read though![/b]
    I have kept most of my reviews and since there is very little info on this board to research, I figured I could at least post some of the ones that I have for some of the providers that have registered here.

This one review was just so much darn fun that when I saw Amora post that she has cum out of UTR, I figured I&#39;d re-post the review.

lurklt
    I'm glad I quit lurking, oh gawd I'm glad I quit lurking!