Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Newbie here looking for help getting verified! :)

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Hi me,
    The comments from men here are just their input of their likes and dislikes and mean no disrespect at all. They are just comments of what works or doesn't work for them in this business that they pay for.

As for classy, please dont disrespect the men here by calling them maggots that is not deserved and until you know them please be respectful.
    Also, you have no idea who I personally am and I can and have been out with beautiful ladies without having to pay them for sex.

Again, we are not trying to be disrespectful like some here. We are just trying to help with our insights of the hobby.

Enjoy and be safe.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
    Hi me,
    The comments from men here are just their input of their likes and dislikes and mean no disrespect at all. They are just comments of what works or doesn't work for them in this business that they pay for.

As for classy, please dont disrespect the men here by calling them maggots that is not deserved and until you know them please be respectful.
    Also, you have no idea who I personally am and I can and have been out with beautiful ladies without having to pay them for sex.

Again, we are not trying to be disrespectful like some here. We are just trying to help with our insights of the hobby.

Enjoy and be safe.
    +1
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Again, welcome, Mel, and congrats on your verification!

And to all lads and lassies, a reminder that this is the WELCOME Wagon, where new members may introduce themselves AS THEY SEE FIT, and per the forum header, should "suffer no flames." In the future, let's be friendly, respectful, and welcoming... and save extraneous comments/suggestions/discussion for PM and/or more appropriate forums. Okie dokie?

As the companion has announced her pretty presence and is validated, so may now promote herself in the regular advertising forums, and since we have meandered off topic, thread closed. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-15-2019 at 08:35 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2