Thread: Joy of Austin Tuesday afternoon

I was in last week to chill after a wonderful time with my favorite ASPD provider, TaylorMaiden29.

I chatted a bit with my friend and fellow ASPD member Montana and her gorgeous legs and million dollar ass, but I wanted to audition new dancers since my ATF has moved on. Former ASPD member Ivory (extraordinary lap dancer, now retired) taught me to audition new talent on discount dance days to reduce the costs of the auditions. Tuesdays dances are $5 at Joy, but many of the girls upsell to $10. I think $10 / dance is fair to both sides for off prime dates such as Tuesdays and wish management would raise the official price to $10 and then fire any dancer caught upselling.

One thing I love about being with an ASPD provider is you put the posted rate in the envelope and place it on the table and you just have fun. Directly discussing $ is distasteful, particularly before the fun. Dancers are primarily providing a fantasy experience and the fantasy suffers badly in haggling over price. Enough of my soapbox.

I did 1-2 dances with a bunch of dancers, but there really wasn’t the right chemistry. It was getting late, but I really wanted to try a couple of dances with Bunny, a red haired freckled dancer with nice sized naturals. I tipped her on stage and told her to find me for some dances after she got off stage, but apparently another hobbyist made her a similar offer and she went with him first. He bought a BUNCH of dances and they looked pretty hot. After they finished she headed off to the dressing room to freshen-up before I could corral her. I waited a while and did a dance or two with another promising dancer that fizzled. I was running out of time so I did what Ivory taught me, I sent a waitress after Bunny.

Bunny appeared in a few minutes and sat down with me. I was in somewhat of a hurry by then and expected she would jump directly to dances, but she wanted to chat a bit first and I went with the flow. She was very nice and a good conversationalist, but eventually I explained I need to go soon and we started some dances. Dances were mostly the way I like them, more sensual than athletic, good eye contact, decent two way contact considering that we had just met. I only had time for two dances, so I paid for my dances (no upsell) along with a decent tip and promised to buy a bunch of dances next time our paths crossed. Bunny normally dances nights and my schedule is mostly days, but I hope our schedules will match-up another time.

In general I found that things are improving at Joy. I didn’t see any huge dancers this time and the new dancers were more attractive than those I saw the last couple of months. Contact was down somewhat, but I don’t push that, especially when doing introductory dances.

Ivory is no longer retired. If anyone is interested, let me know and I can tell you when/where she's dancing. I get a couple of notes from her daily about here hours and locale.
    :ph34r:

Or, you can just go here:

http://www.ivoryx.com/guestcam/

Trip

Yep, but since she announced her retirement a while back, I didn't think it appropriate to post her link without checking with her. I gathered, perhaps incorrectly, that she was kind of UTR for now. That's why I only provided info to people that I had her okay to send her way. A bit presumptious to post her site without her okay I thought. Certainly could be wrong.

What's so special about Ivory? Does she provide on the side?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (atxguy2006 @ Mar 9 2009, 05:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    What&#39;s so special about Ivory? Does she provide on the side?[/b]
    Once could only hope.

Trip

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was at joy last tuesday and I have to say I wasn&#39;t impressed at all. I havent been there for a few months and in my opinion club has gotten worse. talent was definetely worse as well as number of girls. I bought a few dances and pretty much most girls asked for $10 per dance.didnt c any of the managers I used to know. When i asked one of the girls told me (always take such rumors as being 50/50 chance of being true) most of old &#39;good managers&#39; had fallout due to owners being too involved on ops and micromanaging their every move, expecting the club to go up while they cut advertising. she said something about a boxing fight they did a while ago (???) that didn&#39;t go well at all and cost the club lots of $$ in losses.drama, drama...

I left around 11pm and went to penthouse which was way busier with much better talent. spend some $ here also, few girls asked for $10 also, but majority of them didn&#39;t upsell.

I haven&#39;t been to a strip in two years. Are all clubs offering $5 dance specials? I may have to start going again. LOL

Verified Hobbyist
    Joy used to be my favorite place. I had my all time best SC experience there. Sure miss the good old days.
    Sometimes you feel like a nut; sometimes you don&#39;t. - Peter Paul Mounds

"Absence makes the hard grow harder," nutinmuch

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nuglet @ Feb 26 2009, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Yep, but since she announced her retirement a while back, I didn&#39;t think it appropriate to post her link without checking with her. I gathered, perhaps incorrectly, that she was kind of UTR for now. That&#39;s why I only provided info to people that I had her okay to send her way. A bit presumptious to post her site without her okay I thought. Certainly could be wrong.[/b]
    With that web site out there for all to see and UTR too?

Yeah, right.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Joy was one of my favorite clubs, but it has really gone down. The talent in the club is very down. Most of the fun hot girls I had good times with have moved on from this club. I tryed out perfect 10 the next time and the talent and the scene was much better. To bad Joy is much worse.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gameman @ Mar 16 2009, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Joy was one of my favorite clubs, but it has really gone down. The talent in the club is very down. Most of the fun hot girls I had good times with have moved on from this club. I tryed out perfect 10 the next time and the talent and the scene was much better. To bad Joy is much worse.[/b]
    Joy sucks. Don&#39;t waste your time.