Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Affidavit: WilCo man shot woman after 'freaking out' over price of sex

Post Affidavit: WilCo man shot woman after 'freaking out' over price of sex

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    That sucks. Any intel on what site they used, or what her handle was?
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Some girl on Twitter just posted this.

Unbelievable. If he didn't like the situation, he should of asked her to leave or called the police. This is beyond crazy.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Sounds like a case of extortion and overreacting to the extortion attempt. I predict a guilty plea forthcoming.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Retired Companion
    That's just awful. Thanks for posting. I'm a news junkie but I did not see that. Horrible.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What a piece of shit. It'a just a tragic situation.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don't say much here, but I recognized this woman. Never had the opportunity to meet, but in the one time I communicated with her she was sweet and respectful. It is unfortunate that she was young, independent, and lacked the mentor-ship to get out of the slum sites. She did not deserve this ending while being besmirched posthumously. I don't make opinions about the dead, but there are over a hundred different ways this could have been handled without fatality. Y'all play safe and treat each other the way you want to be treated!

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    I don't say much here, but I recognized this woman. Never had the opportunity to meet, but in the one time I communicated with her she was sweet and respectful. It is unfortunate that she was young, independent, and lacked the mentor-ship to get out of the slum sites. She did not deserve this ending while being besmirched posthumously. I don't make opinions about the dead, but there are over a hundred different ways this could have been handled without fatality. Y'all play safe and treat each other the way you want to be treated!
    Thank you sir

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    That is so horrible..
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22
    $50 Deposits are required:

For all Unverified Accts & "Some" Verified Accts

Unverified Accts Using Fake Number Apps (Texts now,Google Voice, Pinger,Onvoy Sybase365, Peerless Network, and Bandwidth numbers.. I Prefer not to book them, due to having so many issues with those type of accounts , but can make exceptions..

My safety and my time matters
    $champagenebrow

160hh 300hour 6002hours 9003hours

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    That is so heartbreaking. It is always hard to hear of someone losing their life for any reason but it hits home when it is taken from them so senselessly. There were so many other options to choose from, so many alternatives, so many things that would not have ended this poor girls life. If only he had thought about the consequences and how it'd cost him more than money, how doing this sealed the fate that he was already afraid of. He cannot be mentally stable and I hope he gets the help he needs and that justice is served. Nobody deserves to lose their life over money, absolutely nobody.

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    That sucks. Any intel on what site they used, or what her handle was?

Just curious why this matters?

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    How do you recognize her? Am I missing something?
    I didn’t see a picture, just her name.

Also what are considered “slum sites”?

Stepping on gum sucks.
    Stubbing your toes sucks.

Getting your head blown off over $400 is tragic.

Can we just be carful with our words and let this already outed woman Rest In Peace?
    IJS

Registered Male (Not Verified) SirFuxAlot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    How do you recognize her? Am I missing something?
    I didn’t see a picture, just her name.

Also what are considered “slum sites”?
    There are other news stories out there that have a photo and/or link to a GoFundMe setup by friends and family that also includes photos.

Quote Originally Posted by SirFuxAlot View Post
    There are other news stories out there that have a photo and/or link to a GoFundMe setup by friends and family that also includes photos.
    I guess I could have inferred that.
    Thanks for your reply.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast