Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Affidavit: WilCo man shot woman after 'freaking out' over price of sex

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    And SOME of the guys complain about how and why we girls screen - geeeez such a tragedy.
    who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty bunny fuck View Post
    And SOME of the guys complain about how and why we girls screen - geeeez such a tragedy.
    He wasn't a murderer till after the fact.

I'm kinda curious on the logistics. He was willing to drop $6 but she upped to $10
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Why does any of this matter?

A woman was murdered.

Are y’all trying to justify if she got what she deserved?

If there was a hypothetical situation where a guy was asking for BB and insisted or else he was gonna black mail her and she shot him dead, are you guys gonna speculate and ask for a logistics report for your insensitive nosiness????

Or are you gonna think wow that’s so fucked up?

Can we just take this as a cautionary tale and leave out the wannabe detective bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post

A woman was murdered.

If there was a hypothetical situation where a guy was asking for BB and insisted or else he was gonna black mail her and she shot him dead, are you guys gonna speculate and ask for a logistics report for your insensitive nosiness????

Can we just take this as a cautionary tale and leave out the wannabe detective bs.
    There's 0 justification since the man's life wasn't in imminent danger that would meet the threshold of using justifiable lethal force.

In your hypothetical, there could be a defense made given the circumstances that would be more plausible to use lethal force.

And yes the entire situation is beyond crazy. Dude could of just called the police and have the girl be removed.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    A verbal ultimatum of blakmail or extortion is not grounds to use deadly force.

You’re kinda missing why I used that scenario but whateves.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    We’re all assuming that the murderer told the truth in the affidavit.

But whatever the reason, this was tragic. I feel so bad for this poor woman and her family and friends.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    Stepping on gum sucks.
    Stubbing your toes sucks.

Getting your head blown off over $400 is tragic.

Can we just be carful with our words and let this already outed woman Rest In Peace?
    IJS

A woman was murdered.

+1!
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Tragic loss of a young life, and kind of hard to wrap your head around. We'll probably never know the whole story.

I guess it's human nature to speculate on the motive, though. Maybe he went into overtime and expected her to comp it. At any rate, it's not necessarily extortion just because that's what he told law enforcement. Her side of the story has been silenced.

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Also turns out he had a record. Two assault with bodily injury charges and one violation of a protective order. Dude had some serious issues.

I agree, she is a piece of shit. For extortion and probably was going to cry rape to the cops.

The guy was probably thinking he was going to spend the rest of his life in jail, so why not make her pay, if he's going down anyways?

That's just a theory.

I always say, don't mess with someone because you never know what a person is actually capable of doing.

However tragic this is, let this serve as a warning never back someone into a corner because desperate people do desperate things.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckles View Post
    What a piece of shit. It'a just a tragic situation.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Horrible story. Lots of anguish to both families of the peeps involved, I'm sure. Only those present know the whole truth. Theories are just smoke in the wind until proven otherwise, and why we have to go to the darkest place in debate when something like this occurs is a wee bit unsettling.

Since the deceased was evidently recognized by a member and the risk of further private info going public is substantial, and since H2 policy is to close threads shortly after companion demises are reported out of respect.... May this thread and the victim RIP. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-09-2019 at 04:53 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2