Companion's Handle: Nina_14
Date of Visit: January 20, 2019
Preferred Method of Contact: Text or Ninachan1490@gmail.com
Phone Number: 346-801-7759
Email Address: None / PM through Ourhome2 website or Ninachan1490@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?40790-Nina_14
City, State: Houston, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: conversation, fondling, breast worship, cbj, cg, acg, rcg, doggie and mish
Scheduled Length of Visit: one hour
Donation: $180 + 20 tip
Approximate age of Companion: 26
Hair Color and Length: Black down to her beautiful ass
Smoking Status: Non-smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: south american mixed
Companion Description: Black latina from colombia. Beautiful women with an incredible body. Large natural breasts with large dark areola. Petite, slim but curvaceous. Very slim waist leads down to a small petite but distinctive curvy ass.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Usual initial contact information including references. I made the appointment 5 days in advance so the response timing was appropriate. Received address the day of, got the gate code on arrival and room number once in. Nice apartment complex. Plenty of parking. Place looked and felt secure. Was greeted at the door with a kiss. Nina was in a see-through one-piece. Nina led me to the bedroom and the fun began. Very nice lady. incredible body. I think a definite "Must see and Must do!" I will again soon.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.