Thread: Lipstick Manager Allegedly Stole Money?

I heard a couple of weeks ago that Nick Mehmeti (owner of 3-4 local strip clubs, partner in even more) let "Rocky" go. My understanding is that Rocky ran Lipstick but was also like an Operations Manager overseeing Nick's other clubs (Million Dollar, PT's Gold Club, etc). In any case, I heard from a couple of mgmt sources that the safe at Lipstick came-up short $1500 one morning and that supposedly Rocky was the last guy in it the night before. Don't know about most of you, but I always thought Lipstick was a real dive, and the girls there were a bit hard to look at. I was there a few weeks ago, couldn't believe what they were putting on stage, and after about 3 stage sets with different girls I was grossed-out and left. Anyway, I heard Nick moved a nice manager from another club to take Rocky's spot. Any of you out there think with new mgmt the talent at Lipstick might improve or is it doomed by location, size, and appearance to always be a dive?

About 6 or 7 years ago you would find an occasional nugget in this club; a friend of mine used to D.J. at this club between gigs at BDD and The Lodge. Over the last few years I would occasionaly check it out - just prospecting for the chance a nugget might show up. Finally, about a year ago I gave up completely and figured this club had finally gone downhill to the place no nuggets would ever be found here again.

Perhaps a new manager might help some but I doubt it.