Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Seductrix4U Banned

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Seductrix4U Banned

I see Seductrix4U on Eccie is Banned ?? wondering what happened ??

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Well I guess when I get back on in 5 more days I will check it out...hmmmm
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

I have a troll on ECCIE who keeps crapping on my reviews. I had a male tell me what was being said in Private Tags so I reported it to the Mods as Rules Violations.

Instead, I got banned for having knowledge of what was in Private Tags. And since I would not give up the name of the gent who gave me the info, I took the 30-day hammer alone.

So, the guy who is cyberstalking me on ECCIE, trolling all my posts, calling me names, ruining my reviews, is still there. And I'm banned for asking the mods for help.

Life is beautiful.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    ^^^^ Yeah, unfortunately par for the course over there. However, on the positive side, we have helpful staff here.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    ^^^^ Yeah, unfortunately par for the course over there. However, on the positive side, we have helpful staff here.
    +1000! I'll be honest though. I have yet to get one client from this site. We just don't have enough site traffic in the KC area. I wish there was a way to get more people over here. But they kind of like that "good old boy" community on ECCIE.

But I love the vibe of this sweet site, and yes, I do post here periodically.

I'll be busy the next 2 weeks as I take clients and prepare to be gone for a month. The VA is sending me to a PTSD retreat that has yoga, meditation and group therapy. All of that sounds good except group therapy. Not a fan of getting up at 9am and having to start being sociable! I hope they have my coffee and Xanax ready!

Hugs, everyone.

Now, let's find more pleasant things to talk about than Ms. Candice's bancation on another site!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Well miss S...enjoy....I will drink a shot of vodka here in Austin tx for you!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Would they allow you to sleep in during the group therapy? Maybe tell them that you would benefit more from some private meditation time and that groups make you paranoid.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

BTW, I have another troll over on that site who keeps calling me "The Queen." He must feel so insignificant about himself that a woman posting in a forum makes him feel like an underling.

Anyway, this same dude came on this site, dogged it out. Then went on the other site, and dogged OH2 out.

He sent me a PM here, asking for BBFS. I told him to get bent, then RTMd his PM.

He's a nutjob. But people just don't know the back stories of why women are being trolled. And when you find out it's because a women has told a guy to fuck off, then it all makes sense.

I have told both of my trolls to fuck off privately. They won't.

They have decided to do everything to publicly slander me, dog me on my reviews, call me names. It's ridiculous. And nothing gets done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Would they allow you to sleep in during the group therapy? Maybe tell them that you would benefit more from some private meditation time and that groups make you paranoid.
    I think I should fix you up with my mother. You think exactly alike. She said, "Tell them group therapy is making you have a panic attack." I said, "I have never had a panic attack. I wouldn't even know how to have one." She said, "Google it." Fucking A.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    Well miss S...enjoy....I will drink a shot of vodka here in Austin tx for you!!
    My beautiful Ms. D! I'll be in Austin in April visiting my daddy. Will you still be there?

Think any of the dirty old men in Austin would be interested in a dirty old woman from KC?

Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post

Think any of the dirty old men in Austin would be interested in a dirty old woman from KC?
    Yes I would. I will put you down for April.

Well now, Welcome to Austin indeed! Thank you!

I will be in a place called Leander, and will have to sneak away from Pops to meet you.

Please email me at sultrybbw4u@yahoo.com and we can start flirting now!

BTW, I just added a few new pics to my album! Enjoy!

Looking forward to meeting you, Doc. Just know this...I've been known to make men's triggers go off pretty quick! So bring your big guns!

+1000! I'll be honest though. I have yet to get one client from this site. We just don't have enough site traffic in the KC area. I wish there was a way to get more people over here. But they kind of like that "good old boy" community on ECCIE.

But I love the vibe of this sweet site, and yes, I do post here periodically.

I'll be busy the next 2 weeks as I take clients and prepare to be gone for a month. The VA is sending me to a PTSD retreat that has yoga, meditation and group therapy. All of that sounds good except group therapy. Not a fan of getting up at 9am and having to start being sociable! I hope they have my coffee and Xanax ready!

Hugs, everyone.

Now, let's find more pleasant things to talk about than Ms. Candice's bancation on another site!
    Funny, I traveled through KC last summer, and posted several times looking for a provider, but got very little response even though there were many providers listed in the area. The shortage of meetings may be a two-way thing there.
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Quote Originally Posted by alxndr69 View Post
    Funny, I traveled through KC last summer, and posted several times looking for a provider, but got very little response even though there were many providers listed in the area. The shortage of meetings may be a two-way thing there.
    Well, that's a bummer because we do have some lovely ladies in KC! Your next trip, just reach out and give me an idea of what you're looking for, and I'll help you in your search!

I have a troll on ECCIE who keeps crapping on my reviews. I had a male tell me what was being said in Private Tags so I reported it to the Mods as Rules Violations.

Instead, I got banned for having knowledge of what was in Private Tags. And since I would not give up the name of the gent who gave me the info, I took the 30-day hammer alone.

So, the guy who is cyberstalking me on ECCIE, trolling all my posts, calling me names, ruining my reviews, is still there. And I'm banned for asking the mods for help.

Life is beautiful.
    The purpose of reviews are about actual things that took place & a person comes along to derail the topic is against guidelines. Social media stalking isn't a good look. Men can add their additional remarks that's on point with the review but it shouldn't be used as a personal vendetta for hostile venting.

Sorry about your Ban

BANNED! STALKER!
    You’re only getting half the story, trust me.....the ban was justified and in accordance with the rules. Wasn’t the first time either.....probably not the last. Some people just never learn or they let their egos get in the way of common sense.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    LaPlaya, why is the dig necessary? It’s this sort of bullshit that makes that other place so unpleasant. Let’s not sully this site with that sort of behavior.

Seductrix acted. The mods penalized her for it. She was gracious and accepted the punishment. Let it be.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast