Call me Sasha,

I host from Altamonte Springs which is 10 minutes from downtown Orlando, 30 minutes from I-drive then 45 minutes from the airport.

Want me to travel to Jacksonville or Gainesville to see you? Sounds like FUN ! A minimum booking of 4 hours is required (:

Measurememts: Height- 5'10, Weight- 150 LB, Cup- 36 DD, Shoe- 10 US

My companionship IS NOT a service, It is the purest form of EUPHORIA, EXCITEMENT and INTENSITY. View my embrace a sweet escape. When you enter my world, you become my everything. My only goal will be for you to get lost in time. Our experience together will be ELITE.

I'm a very sociable person and love meeting new people. Building a rapport is very important, to make us both comfortable.I enjoy spending time relaxing over fine dining and chatting. With me, getting to know you whilst enjoying a nice bottle of wine, and good conversation is just as exciting as the bedroom. Be fully assured that your time spent will be discreet, non rushed and mutually enjoyed...

How to make a date arrangement:

The best way to contact me for a date is by completing the contact form on my website or sending an email/text with a brief introduction and details of our date attached (non-explicit)