Total Paid: $$
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? no
Was the Description you were given accurate? yes
Hair Color and Length: Blonde, past shoulders
Race: caucasian
Perfume/Fragrance: didn't notice
Smoking Status: Don't think she smokes
Where did you hear about this provider: ASPD
Provider`s Body: not a spinner, not BBW, but a little around the mids, nice tits!
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Hi, how are you? Give me a hug and a kiss.
Comments: I had known Michelle from before. She was friends with somebody I had seen a few times in the past. I saw her at the social and she told me she was leaving the business. I had to see her before she left for good. I was happy I did…very happy. We set the time up for after I got out of work. I ended up having to push it back about an hour and a half…damn clients and their “needs.” Michelle was very accommodating to work with my hectic schedule. She came to my place pretty late.
She was dressed nice, wearing something that didn’t look like somebody coming over for only an hour of play. She came inside, gave me a nice hug, and sat on my couch. I sat down next to her and we started talking about some different things going on in our life. We are both going through something kind of similar and we shared our stories. Michelle was very cuddly from the start. While still on the couch, we were hugging on each other, caressing one another, holding each others’ hands, etc. It was very relaxing and also very comfortable with her...a little too comfortable almost. We started to kiss a bit and I asked if she wanted to head to my bed room. Of course we headed there.

When we went to my bedroom, we both got comfortable and she lay down on my bed amd I lay down next to her and we started DFK. I was lying on my back with her on top of me at this point. We both got into the DFK, or at least I did and pretended she did as well. I was caressing her back, head, ass, and whatever else I could get my hands on. I really enjoy DFK and Michelle ranks among the best. Her DFK is passionate and soft. She complimented the use of my busy hands and I responded by turning her over and trying some play with those nice, big titties of hers. I began to lick and suck on them while my hands joined my mouth in the NE. I started to kiss some more of her body, making my way up to her face again. She took off her panties and lay on top of me. Michelle slid down my body and began to give me a very very nice BBBJ. She didn’t use too much spit, so it wasn’t sloppy. It was nice. She would look up at me with those beautiful eyes and about half way through, she came back up to me for some more DFK.
I asked her what she wanted to do next (DATY or CFS), she said it was up to me. I grabbed a rubber and she said, “ok, sure,” with a big smile on her face. We began is MISH, and oh, wow she felt good! I was ready to go already, but luckily my whimpering dog in the bathroom bought me a few more minutes, lol. I turned her over and we proceeded to doggie. The doggie was nice, but I liked the MISH better, so I turned her back over after about a minute or two. Once back in MISH, I could feel myself building up, and shit, I was done. After a quick clean-up, we laid in bed with her in my arms. She so cuddly, I could have stayed that way all night.

I guess what made this such a wonderful time is that it just felt right. She had the right touch, she had the right feel, she knew exactly how to cater to my every desire, without her even knowing it, and there was just the right amount of passion. I kind of noticed some of her qualities when I gave her a ride for her roommate a few months back. It was nothing big, so I must have forgotten about it. She is such a sweetheart and I will truly miss the cute face at the socials and all. I guess it is a good thing she retired. If I had known a session with her was this good, I'd already just be signing over my checks to her, lol. Michelle reminded me how great the fantasy can be. IMHO, she redefines the "girl friend experience."