Thread: New to OH2. Review gremlin alive and well

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar

New to OH2. Review gremlin alive and well

Started using the oh2 website recently. Finally found the create review button. Worked very well until I submitted it then got the dreaded too short add 1 more character. Created review without ros and it seemed to work well. Maybe the reviews don’t need the ros. Will keep trying
    I am looking forward to meeting with the lovely providers on oh2

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome, lusty lad! Alas, yes, the gremlin glitch has proven frustratingly difficult to eradicate with the myriad of factors/devices involved. Please see this thread by the chief admin for the suggested workaround:

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?104187-Review-template-gremlin-solutions-workarounds

Basically, type your risque report details offline, save, copy and paste here, post, and if necessary, go back and add ROS then. You have a 60-minute edit window. If all else fails, use the template and p
    ost in another forum and RTM it for relocation. Use HIDE tags for ROS.

Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-05-2019 at 12:20 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    From one Doc to another, Welcome aboard OH2!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE