Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Nobody puts Qwaurk in the corner again

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Qwaurk @ Mar 24 2009, 07:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    "When I was your age, I flipped burgers all summer just to be able to buy an eight-track."
    "That sucks."
    "No, actually it was great. All I did was party and get laid. I had my whole life ahead of me."[/b]
    American Beauty
    I could just *kiss* your promiscuous mind

I don't keep a lot of secrets
    The ones I do will die with me
    It's not because I'm hiding something
    A trusted friend I try to be

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mokoa @ Mar 23 2009, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    "This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me."[/b]
    Predator

I feel like you&#39;re driving me to court martial. This is crazy. What did I do? I feel like you&#39;re gonna pull over and snuff me. What, you&#39;re not allowed to talk? Hey, Forest...
    We can talk, sir.
    Oh, I see. So it&#39;s personal.
    No, you intimidate them.
    Good God, you&#39;re a woman! I honestly, I couldn&#39;t have called that. I mean, I would apologize, but isn&#39;t that what we&#39;re going for here? I thought of you as a soldier first.
    I&#39;m an airman.
    Well you have actually excellent bone structure there. I&#39;m kinda having a hard time not looking at you now. Is that weird?

You think you could break a log like that?
    Don&#39;t know. Never been attacked by a tree

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geniusman @ Mar 21 2009, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Son of a bitch. Goddamit. Look what you did to my car. This is my company car, asshole. Get your ass out here. Get your ass out of the car now.
    What are you doing? If you don&#39;t have insurance, I&#39;m gonna rip your balls off.
    Help. I&#39;m being kidnapped.
    What&#39;s going on here? Who&#39;s back there?
    I...
    Shut up[/b]
    Terminater 3

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geniusman @ Mar 21 2009, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    They just shoot a bolt in their head, and then retract it. It&#39;s just BOOM-shht-BOOM-shht.
    Franklin, I like meat, please change the subject[/b]
    Texas Chainsaw Massacre

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geniusman @ Mar 21 2009, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    No problemo, Gigantor.
    Um, my names Larry, first of all okay, Jed? See I call you Jed, I don&#39;t call you tiny.
    What&#39;s that supposed to mean?
    Hey teeny, how does that sound?
    I... I don&#39;t like it. It hurts my feelings.
    Okay, well Gigantor makes me sound like a freak.
    I don&#39;t. I just call you Larry.
    Don&#39;t be a kiss-ass.[/b]

Night at the Museum

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geniusman @ Mar 21 2009, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Oh, what am I? Some kind of barnicle on the dinghy of life? Oh, I ain&#39;t no doctors, but I knows that I&#39;m losing me patience. What am I? Some kind of judge or lawyers? Maybe not, but I knows what law suitks me.[/b]
    Popeye

Kimble, you&#39;ve wasted years chasing after me, and what has it got you? Huh? Nothing! I&#39;ll be out of here in a week, and you&#39;ll still be eating takeout food in that dump you live in. Yeah! I know all about you, Kimble. Without me, you wouldn&#39;t even have a life. My old lady left because of the money. Yours left because she just couldn&#39;t stand the sight of you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geniusman @ Mar 24 2009, 08:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I feel like you&#39;re driving me to court martial. This is crazy. What did I do? I feel like you&#39;re gonna pull over and snuff me. What, you&#39;re not allowed to talk? Hey, Forest...
    We can talk, sir.
    Oh, I see. So it&#39;s personal.
    No, you intimidate them.
    Good God, you&#39;re a woman! I honestly, I couldn&#39;t have called that. I mean, I would apologize, but isn&#39;t that what we&#39;re going for here? I thought of you as a soldier first.
    I&#39;m an airman.
    Well you have actually excellent bone structure there. I&#39;m kinda having a hard time not looking at you now. Is that weird?[/b]
    Ironman.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

In a world where the dead are returning to life, the word "trouble" loses much of its meaning.

Astrious Mundabar Desmagon... I envoke your powers. Come Heed my bidding on this night of nights. The eve of somehain, all Hallows Eve. Spirits of darkness, I command you to rise from your graves. EtLavamous Sagamaine, All manner of demons. I emplore your release from Eternal torment...

Hey! Why didn&#39;t you guys call me this weekend?
    Well, nothing really happened, sir.
    There was a party, wasn&#39;t there?
    Yes, sir.
    Well, what went on?
    Dancing, sir. Mostly dancing.
    Dancing?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geniusman @ Mar 24 2009, 08:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    You think you could break a log like that?
    Don&#39;t know. Never been attacked by a tree[/b]
    Karate Kid Part II
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geniusman @ Mar 24 2009, 08:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Kimble, you&#39;ve wasted years chasing after me, and what has it got you? Huh? Nothing! I&#39;ll be out of here in a week, and you&#39;ll still be eating takeout food in that dump you live in. Yeah! I know all about you, Kimble. Without me, you wouldn&#39;t even have a life. My old lady left because of the money. Yours left because she just couldn&#39;t stand the sight of you.[/b]
    Kindergarten Cop.

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast