Phone Number: 214 399 5746
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City, State: ,
Location: In Strip Center between Blue and Nagoya: 11250 Harry Hines Blvd #400,
Dallas , Tx 75229

Public comments:
For those of you who haven't heard, there's a new spa in town, named "LUXURY."

It's basically between Blue and Nagoya, on Harry Hines, though apparently unrelated to those spas. The exact address and phone are:

11250 Harry Hines Blvd #400,
Dallas , Tx 75229
214 399 5746

I saw the facilities today and they're quite new, modern, and nice -- a shower in every room (!) and a cute chick in every pot (as Huey Long would say).

Just ramping up, their staff includes the lovely KISS from Lucky Haven. (No spa could start with a lovelier anchor provider!) I expect they'll be busy, and of course it can be overwhelming to start up, so I would strongly recommendcalling in advance (214 399 5746) as opposed to simply walking in.

If as I take it that hire is an indication of their commitment to the highest standards of beauty and pleasure, we can all be grateful for this new addition to our world-class AMP scene. A new spa is always occasion for celebration, but anew spa with a commitment to superior standards is a special joy!

For those interested in seeing what the fine, brand new, fresh facilities look like, here are some representative pics I took during my visit today:

https://imgur.com/a/PSjJOiu

Please join me in welcoming this new place and wishing them the best of luck on their journey toward success!