View Poll Results: Are You Ready To Experience Me?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • HELL YES!

5 71.43%
  • You’re Exactly What I’ve Been Waiting For!

0 0%
  • I’m Definitely Adding You To My “To-do” List

2 28.57%
  • I’ve Found My New ATF!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: New Bombshell Jessica! Ready to be welcomed to TX the RIGHT way!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion

Exclamation New Bombshell Jessica! Ready to be welcomed to TX the RIGHT way!

A7C6C3F4-DBA4-4DAE-8063-8FDA02ED99A9.jpg
    Hey There, I’m Jessica!

I am in extremely outgoing individual, with a good head on her shoulders. I have the ability to speak to anyone about anything. I have been told that I have the ability to talk to a brick wall & charm a marble statue into smiling! I was raised to have high class and manners, while always maintaining my southern lady roots.

So, while I know how to handle myself in high class luxurious environments, I am also extremely down to earth and friendly with a genuine enjoyment for the simple things.

I am well educated and driven, currently finishing a degree in nursing. With plans on continuing my education in the future.

I love broadening my knowledge of education and I love to learn new things, which I am sure you can help me with from our very first engagement.
    B12EB19F-2BBA-4258-97BA-C0B7A07A611E.jpg
    ****PLEASE HAVE YOUR REFERENCES PREPARED for a LIGHT screening verification****
    Private information does not get shared or saved at all. I am a VERY LOW VOLUME lady, and I must ensure my safety. If you decline to verify we will not be able to meet.

By contacting me, you agree that all considerations is for time and companionship only. No explicit language will be used in any form of communication. As I have a high regard for respect and discretion, I expect the same from you.
    6649CA13-DD3C-4680-8B21-0A3BF6064CBA.jpg

Gift Request
    My Place 200/HHR 300/HR 600/TWO HR 1,600/12HR 3,500/24 HR

Your Place 250/HHR 350/HR 650/TWO HR 1,900/12HR 4,000/24HR

I’m currently in Temple, but with notice I am also available in Austin, Dallas, & surrounding areas

Send me a nice PM & let’s get acquainted!
    Attached Images Attached Images