Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So is there a protcal for taking a client from up to sugar daddy then dating

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Turned a SW into a GF, then we broke up
    Was out driving and looking to make friends one early morning and I saw her standing there on the street corner
    She looked so awkward as we locked eyes, the look on her face was priceless
    I just waved hi to her with a big grin on my face as I drove past her
    She called me later that morning but I ignored her call
    LOL life is good

Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    Was out driving and looking to make friends one early morning and I saw her standing there on the street corner
    LOL life is good
    Savage
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    LOL life is good
    Wow.. Guessing you initiated break up. Cus if it wouldve been me i would've blew you a kiss with a smile as i continued on my path... But im always sweet never sour.. And you wouldve known what was gonna happen where you met me is most likely where youd see me.lol

But then again she called.. Smh... Number 1 nono...she fcking up the game...lol

(Kendric lemar-idgaf running thru my head from reading this)

Life happens, and people meet in the strangest of ways. In the end, your experience is unique to the both of you and what anyone else says or thinks is irrelevant. Sometimes these relationships are for the better, but unfortunately sometimes it's for the worse. I'll add my two cents by saying this: Who cares how you met, and who cares how it progressed, and fuck everyone else as long as you both are happy. Is this person adding to your life and making you a better person? Do they provide support and friendship, simply because they are genuinely invested in your well-being and want to see you succeed at anything you choose? Relationships are hard regardless of how they start, take a TON of work to maintain, and only work if egos are checked at the door. The three things essential in any healthy relationship, IMO, are as follows:

1) You're both equally invested in each other's happiness and well-being. It might not always be an even 50/50 split. We all have days where adulting isn't an option, or maybe life is throwing some serious lemons in your face. One week it could be 30/70, the next week 56/44. Regardless, you're on each other's team. And after all is said and done, you know they'll be there, and vice versa.

2) Do not for one second exchange your partner will change, for any reason. It's one of the hardest lessons learned, but leaves you a better friend/partner/person once you do. People will make their own choices, all we can control is how we react to and move forward. No is responsible for your happiness but you.

3) Communicate! How can a person even attempt to right wronged feelings, or fix a problem, if they don't know what the issue is! Talking sucks balls sometimes, but it's better than the alternative. No one i've ever met can read minds, Just saying. Go ahead, rip the bandaid off and sit in the uncomfortable for a hot minute. It might be weird for a but, but you'll be ok. Whatever the outcome, just a few words to give a person a little perspective will always ends up be worth it in the end.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommie Gunnz View Post
    Life happens, and people meet in the strangest of ways. In the end, your experience is unique to the both of you and what anyone else says or thinks is irrelevant. Sometimes these relationships are for the better, but unfortunately sometimes it's for the worse. I'll add my two cents by saying this: Who cares how you met, and who cares how it progressed, and fuck everyone else as long as you both are happy. Is this person adding to your life and making you a better person? Do they provide support and friendship, simply because they are genuinely invested in your well-being and want to see you succeed at anything you choose? Relationships are hard regardless of how they start, take a TON of work to maintain, and only work if egos are checked at the door. The three things essential in any healthy relationship, IMO, are as follows:

1) You're both equally invested in each other's happiness and well-being. It might not always be an even 50/50 split. We all have days where adulting isn't an option, or maybe life is throwing some serious lemons in your face. One week it could be 30/70, the next week 56/44. Regardless, you're on each other's team. And after all is said and done, you know they'll be there, and vice versa.

2) Do not for one second exchange your partner will change, for any reason. It's one of the hardest lessons learned, but leaves you a better friend/partner/person once you do. People will make their own choices, all we can control is how we react to and move forward. No is responsible for your happiness but you.

3) Communicate! How can a person even attempt to right wronged feelings, or fix a problem, if they don't know what the issue is! Talking sucks balls sometimes, but it's better than the alternative. No one i've ever met can read minds, Just saying. Go ahead, rip the bandaid off and sit in the uncomfortable for a hot minute. It might be weird for a but, but you'll be ok. Whatever the outcome, just a few words to give a person a little perspective will always ends up be worth it in the end.

Might be the Best Damn Advice I've ever seen on the internet, especially a SHMB. As far as communicating goes I'd add not to read any intent into communications. If you can't trust what the person is telling you at it's face value then you can't trust the person.

We all need to take a lesson from that regarding internet communications. Sure it's fun to "get into it" sometimes but I see people getting butt hurt over what "they think" someone else intended to say. They try to read between the lines. Until there are universally accepted fonts for tone, inflection, body language, sarcasm, etc. the assumption of any of those communication enhancements in black and white is no bueno.

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Athena View Post
    Thanks for all the input. Coed has been a bore as of late and I was going for a topic that would spike some input as well as hopefully give some good pointers.
    And out of my 8 years in the hobby, I have truly enjoyed my clients, my sugar daddy's , if not so much the one I fucked up on and allowed in my real life
    Thank you for this thread. It really hits home for me. I don't know why but I am truly happy with my situation that I'm currently in.
    We have this chemistry that I can not explain and everything comes natural. Best sex that I have had in a very long time.
    He is in my real life. He trusts me. My life is for the better and I enjoy every moment that we share. I do not consider him a sugar daddy.
    Guess I'm just madly in love.
    My only thing is am I really happy being number two?
    Some days yes number two is great and some days its not great.

Verified Hobbyist BCD canihitit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reese McClain View Post
    Thank you for this thread. It really hits home for me. I don't know why but I am truly happy with my situation that I'm currently in.
    We have this chemistry that I can not explain and everything comes natural. Best sex that I have had in a very long time.
    He is in my real life. He trusts me. My life is for the better and I enjoy every moment that we share. I do not consider him a sugar daddy.
    Guess I'm just madly in love.
    you sound caught up. nothing wrong w/ that. shit, i got pussy whipped a few weeks ago. shoulder shrug.
    seems like you understand the situation and your position as number 2.

number 2 isn't as bad as most motherfuckers make it. 2nd place comes with perks. embrace that shit.

enjoy what yall have and have fun. remember how you got him is how you keep him.

too much extra shit will fuck everything up.

good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by canihitit View Post
    you sound caught up. nothing wrong w/ that. shit, i got pussy whipped a few weeks ago. shoulder shrug.
    seems like you understand the situation and your position as number 2.

number 2 isn't as bad as most motherfuckers make it. 2nd place comes with perks. embrace that shit.

enjoy what yall have and have fun. remember how you got him is how you keep him.

too much extra shit will fuck everything up.

good luck.
    Dang you break in down better than Dear Abby. You need your own forum.
    I have pulled a couple of civie moves on him and he will always remember it.
    Think I'm gonna sit back and relax and enjoy myself.
    Thank you Dear canihitit.

Retired Companion Jessica Belmont's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reese McClain View Post
    You are happy Right Now, that is what matters, I am happy for you.

Thanks love.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    DON'T DO IT.

Keep it a hobby / provider relationship
    ☹🤢...
    It's a no win..
    Unless ..🤔....nope!

It's a bad idea ..pay and charge by the rate.
    Period.
    The end.
    😈 Its for the truth..😘

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    HOWEVER...there are wonderful relations that can develop into "friends without benefits "
    From this.
    Strictly friendships are awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Classysexxx View Post
    DON'T DO IT.

☹��...
    It's a no win..
    Unless ..��....nope!

Period.
    The end.
    �� Its for the truth..��
    On Point Bae

Quote Originally Posted by Classysexxx View Post
    DON'T DO IT.

☹濫...
    It's a no win..
    Unless ..樂....nope!

Period.
    The end.
     Its for the truth..
    I'm pretty spoiled and having a blast. I'm learning how to ride a Harley and I want my own.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Westley's Avatar
    Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.
    Be happy and enjoy! After all that is this hobby is all about right?
    "Love all, Trust few and Do harm to none" - William Shakespeare

I prefer the company of a lady that is "AA" friendly.

Bons Temps Rouler!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast