Thread: 🌹🌹🌹Looking for a Milf??🌹Your Search is Over🌹Go See Sexy💋Jane 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

I live in Ft Worth but I currently have roommates so I do all of my in-calls at a motel close by

🌹🌹🌹Looking for a Milf??🌹Your Search is Over🌹Go See Sexy💋Jane 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hey Everyone,

Sexy💋Jane here. I'm located in East Fort Worth at 820 and the Brentwood Stair Rd and Meadowbrook Dr exits. I'm available between the hours of 8am to 2am the next morning. I have a wide variety on my menu ...... please check out my profile ...... it has my menu on it. But, I also want to add that I have what I call my 3 no's and they are:

1) No anal and that includes toys and fingers

2) I perform bbbjcim but I will not swallow

3) And last but not least, I never have intercourse without the other party wearing a condom.

I cater to men, women and couples. Right now I am running specials on both in-call and out-call sessions. All in-calls are $25 off of any session and all out-calls are $50 off of any session.

So, no matter who you are and no matter what you need, want or desire, if your looking for someone who is mature, beautiful, intelligent, sophisticated, talented, experienced and sexy, all you have to do is pick up your phone and call me at (817) 918-5863. Don't wait and don't hesitate ...... Call me!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sexy💋Jane