Attachment 154198

Your Modern day June meets Jenna ---Champagne in Heels to Beer in a Ball cap!

I'm a 5'3" petite woman with sparkling green eyes & brunette/auburn hair. Taking extreme pride in myself and appearance, I am very fit & always impeccably dressed with grace and style. I am a professional business woman have a bachelor degree in civil engineering & psychology.

I am spontaneous, full of energy & find spending quality time with a handful of special friends with the rising level of comfort, ever growing dynamic of simulating fun to be very refreshing and rejuvenating as well as the rush of meeting someone new. I'm a transparent and open-minded person guaranteeing that you will not be disappointed & I´m confident you will be pleased with the quality of our connection. I believe in treating people with dignity and respect, along with appreciating the value of another's time. Most of all, I believe beauty comes from within in all people and then shines through on the outside.
Attachment 154199

From the office to the ballpark... I appreciate and celebrate this journey we call life! I am business woman and know all too well the importance of discretion yet keeping life balanced with finding time for relaxing fun and a little carefree adventure. You will find me far from superficial or fake. What you see is what you get! We will experience a truly genuine & extraordinary time together. Its my focus and goal to fill the void & satisfy that missing craving in your world. I am genuinely respectful of my clients privacy, time and requests so I believe the utmost in confidentiality, privacy & keeping a low profile..