Thread: Cameron Jade: Cameron Jade is the complete experience!

Cameron Jade: Cameron Jade is the complete experience!

Companion's Handle: Cameron Jade
    Date of Visit: last week of January
    Preferred Method of Contact: email (once screened)
    Phone Number: Once screened
    Email Address: Once screened
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....6-Cameron-Jade; https://preferred411.com/P114369
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, 69, CG, Doggie, BBBJCIMNQBS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $300
    Approximate age of Companion: late 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length dark, straight hair (almost jet-black)
    Smoking Status: Non smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Creamy, ivory colored skin against dark, black hair. Very striking, and very, very sexy. Beautiful eyes, teeth, mouth, lips, etc. She's just a really good looking woman. Not a spinner, but by no means out of shape. She's curvy in all the good ways, and looks like a pin-up girl from the 40's. Just classically hot!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? 10000% yes

Public comments:
    I saw a review of Cameron on ECCIE and knew I needed to reach out to her to see if I could set an appt. with her. I read her ad carefully, and sent her a PM with my references, making to sure check all the boxes that her ad mentioned re: screening.

After checking my refs, she got back to me via email very quickly and we set a time and place to meet.

From 1st contact up until I knocked at her incall door, her communication and TCB was as good as I've ever experienced. It's literally so good, I complimented her on it when I first met her in person, and she was genuinely appreciative of the recognition. She cares about providing the best experience possible, both with TCB and BCD and I could tell from her attention to detail that I was in for a fantastic time with her.

When I walked in the incall, I was struck by how attractive she is - she's a VERY good looking woman, and extremely well put together. Her hair and makeup was perfect, and she was wearing some sexy lingerie that accentuated her curves, etc.

I excused myself to wash my hands and then came out of the rest room to find her laying on the bed waiting for me.

I quickly joined her and we were off!!

Final thoughts:

Honestly, I would have preferred not to review her; I'd be happy to keep this woman to myself and the short list of clients that she regularly sees, but she asked me to write one for her (and I promised that I would) so here we are...

Look, if you want a slam-fest with a hot, young spinner this is NOT your girl. She's a sharp lady, with a very full and complete RW life and she hobbies for fun, when she's available and when she feels like it.

If she chooses to see you, you'll be in for an amazing time with a beautiful and sexy woman that's authentic and sexy as hell.

I'll back - 100% guaranteed.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Great review of a great provider. Her oral skills are amazing!

"slow clap"

Bravo sir! Bravo.