Thread: Shine Da Greats swan song!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    Over/under?
    Anyone?
    He thrives on attention and will be back.

Good luck. But I just dont believe it at all whatsoever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
    A lot like SC!!

BANNED!
    No fanso, what Shine Da Great was saying was Shine Da Great doesn't understand the angst against him. In no way shape, form or fashion was I speaking about you fanso; I understand your sarcasm and the you are one of the best . How crazy would Shine Da Great have to be to desire attention from this site. This shit was fun but I'm getting older and I'm sorry I desire real relationshios with people as opposed to buying affection. I'm if anything but honest. Buying pussy and chasing pussy takes away precious moments I can actually be investing in my progeny; my children, so the actual cost supercedes 250 or whatever. And then this shit has too many foooking unspoken rules, if you see xyz then xz provider won't see you and the list goes on, when the only thing that should matter is how was Shine Da Great during the session. One of the kindest people I know who won't over fuck you and is basically a vanilla sex guy. Won't ask to cum in your mouth because I personally wouldn't want to swallow cum so why ask anybody else to. So no I don't want any attention here. I've just come to the point where people are dying around me, my whole family is aging and disappearing. My ass needs to soak up as much quality time with the few people I have left including spending this money on them. Will I "hobby" again, who da foook knows but seeing I'm a reasonably attractive gent if I'm getting pussy the mist I should be putting out is a 40 dollar Cheddar's bill if that. Chlovo you are foooking pretty, but your Shine Da Great angst is perplexing, although if I do come out of retirement you will be my first lay, I can see myself burying my tongue in your love microwave, between those sexy long pale legs then giving you da Shine Da Great Mandingo. Tooodlez...