Thread: Shine Da Greats swan song!

BANNED!

Shine Da Greats swan song!

Everybody here has added a layer to my life and I thank you'll for that. I've met a lot of interesting women. I've got to be a better man though, as much as I love all of my encounters with each and every female here I must now totally concentrate on my children because they mean the world to me and I definitely have put pussy,work and other shit before them and that has to stop. I love you'll and ladies thank you for the memories. Any foooking trolls please. Tooodlez and it's been a blast.

But what about Fancy? What will Fancy do without you?

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post
    Over/under?
    Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    Over/under?
    Anyone?
    He thrives on attention and will be back.

Good luck. But I just dont believe it at all whatsoever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post
    Chuckle.

I wish Shine the best. Sometimes we do have to take a step back and prioritize. Life is a journey with many twists and turns, and paths can always intersect again. Until then, slainte!

Verified Companion Companion Lexieinhouston's Avatar
    I wish you the best Shine, kids should indeed come first. That being said, we also have to take care of ourselves so we can take care of everyone else.

~
    Currently in Austin & hug deprived

Please see the About Me section of My Profile above 🌹🥂

Calendar: https://preferred411.com/Calendar/vi...ndar.cfm/P7420

P411: P7420

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    And by the way, my comment was made sincerely and without sarcasm. (Sometimes that's hard to interpret when just print on a screen.) I was chuckling at cvk's humor.

'Slainte" is not merely a St. Paddy's Day drinking toast, and is often misunderstood as "cheers." It is actually a wish for good health and safety to the person it's directed at, very appropriate for someone taking a new direction in life. If Shine's path leads back to the Hobby at some point, then may he find pleasure awaiting his vitality.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-01-2019 at 11:24 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    A lot like SC!!

BANNED!
    No fanso, what Shine Da Great was saying was Shine Da Great doesn't understand the angst against him. In no way shape, form or fashion was I speaking about you fanso; I understand your sarcasm and the you are one of the best . How crazy would Shine Da Great have to be to desire attention from this site. This shit was fun but I'm getting older and I'm sorry I desire real relationshios with people as opposed to buying affection. I'm if anything but honest. Buying pussy and chasing pussy takes away precious moments I can actually be investing in my progeny; my children, so the actual cost supercedes 250 or whatever. And then this shit has too many foooking unspoken rules, if you see xyz then xz provider won't see you and the list goes on, when the only thing that should matter is how was Shine Da Great during the session. One of the kindest people I know who won't over fuck you and is basically a vanilla sex guy. Won't ask to cum in your mouth because I personally wouldn't want to swallow cum so why ask anybody else to. So no I don't want any attention here. I've just come to the point where people are dying around me, my whole family is aging and disappearing. My ass needs to soak up as much quality time with the few people I have left including spending this money on them. Will I "hobby" again, who da foook knows but seeing I'm a reasonably attractive gent if I'm getting pussy the mist I should be putting out is a 40 dollar Cheddar's bill if that. Chlovo you are foooking pretty, but your Shine Da Great angst is perplexing, although if I do come out of retirement you will be my first lay, I can see myself burying my tongue in your love microwave, between those sexy long pale legs then giving you da Shine Da Great Mandingo. Tooodlez...

Quote Originally Posted by Shinepro View Post
    Tooodlez and it's been a blast.
    ..............yet you're still here.

Shine,
    Although we have never been able to sync up our schedules, i have spoke with you a few times and always read your post and from time to time replied.

With that said i wish you all the best on future endeavors whatever they may come to be. I do understand your feelings towards family as alot of us can and should relate. This industry takes more time then one would think at a first glance.. So def. Go spend some of that time with the family. Take a break no one goes forever all need so.e breathing time. And if you decide to restart your adventure with us we will always welcome you back and even if your mind shifts back to a strickly monogamous skill set that is great too.

Just know we wish..or at least i do ....you the best. And hope you find what it is your soul needs ...peace bro.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    Over/under?
    Anyone?
    I wish I would have taken the bet!!

- - - Updated - - -

..............yet you're still here.
    And now his foot fetish...

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    Don't leave Shinepro
    Just take a long break