Companion's Handle: Krystal 34H
Date of Visit: End of November
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: 918-213-8032
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=417159
City, State: OKC, OK
Location: Near Penn Square Mall (she was in an Airbnb, which was interesting to say the least...)
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: BBBJ, gawking at her breasts, mish, attempted K9 greek
Scheduled Length of Visit: HHr
Donation: $.6
Approximate age of Companion: Mid 30's
Hair Color and Length: Short Dyed dark
Smoking Status: Not Sure
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Short and stacked, her boobs were large (but saggy), she had a good amount of makeup on
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Disclaimer: This is an act of fiction

I contacted Krystal while she was visiting OKC so I could finally see those 34Hs in person. Met up at her incall (which was an Airbnb it was a little odd being in someone else's home, even she admitted this'll be the last time she uses an Airbnb for an incall) and as others have stated, she is a talker. Tried to get down to business after washing up, but she continued to talk about this and that, and finally she got on the topic of her significant other and how he's cheating on her with another chick, and she's been able to track his movements through his cell phone etc etc etc. This honestly killed the mood for me, and made it difficult to enjoy my time with her despite her services and menu. We went through the positions but due to the mood being less than stellar (in addition to the bruises she had because she explained how she bruises easily and proceeded to tell me about how she got some of them) I was unable to enter in greek K9. I finished up and got dressed and thanked her for her time. She is sweet, however I will personally not visit her again due to my desire for someone to establish and keep a bedroom fun mood, but I will admit her boobs were worth seeing once in my life (if this was a true story...but I'm just bored and lonely.)