I'm an upscale, sensual, passionate companion based in Chattanooga, TN. Described as a sexy girl-next-door with silky blonde hair, sultry blue eyes, full kissable lips and sexy long legs.

Omaha, NE* - Monday, February 18th @ 4pm - Wednesday, February 20th @ 11am *** Available with or without Lexi Love...ask for information.

Ask about my fun friend! I will be available with Lexi Love. On tour together by popular request, you don't want to miss this opportunity!

5060.jpg

They say that you only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. I am an elite companion for the discerning person. I am a passionate, intelligent and beautiful woman, who's gentle nature will put you at ease the moment we meet. Let me capture you, and forget about the rest of the world. I will make you feel truly comfortable in your own skin. I love to laugh, I am an easy going, down-to-earth girl next door. My warm and sensuous personality will undoubtedly exemplify the meaning of a true girl-friend experience. I am here for those select persons who want to experience the delights an elite companion can provide. Currently available to meet with a select few seeking quality and discretion. Whenever possible, please schedule bookings in advance to ensure availability.

18_lana_169.jpg

I promise to make our time together, a time that you will daydream about long after we part ways. I look forward to exceeding your expectations. Once will never be enough...

Visit my website for more info.

5020.jpg

**I do require at least 2 verifiable provider references before I can see you. I will need your phone #, something to spark her memory of the time you spent together, her website info & contact info (email & phone).
Please provide this information when you contact me.