Thread: Apb: Where is iceangel?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Apb: Where is iceangel?

I've seen her twice before. She was supposed to see me last night in Austin. I rented a room, we agreed on the time, but she never showed up or responded to texts. I even have her personal number, crickets. I'm hoping she has friends on this forum who have heard from her. I would at least like to know that nothing bad has happened. If you know anything, please PM me. And if all you have to say is, "dude, she's ghosting you" don't waste your time.

Quote Originally Posted by haveacold1atx View Post
    I've seen her twice before. She was supposed to see me last night in Austin. I rented a room, we agreed on the time, but she never showed up or responded to texts. I even have her personal number, crickets. I'm hoping she has friends on this forum who have heard from her. I would at least like to know that nothing bad has happened. If you know anything, please PM me. And if all you have to say is, "dude, she's ghosting you" don't waste your time.
    Hope she's ok
    HELLO FRIENDS! I've missed you all! Please forgive me for not answering your PMs...I cannot access this site very often. Any future activities...I'll post several weeks prior to the event, but nothing is currently planned.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring

Well i hope shes ok That pussy so good she got you driving up to Austin. Boom.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

At the risk of implying “Dude, she ghosted you,” she posted last night.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...p?115512-Taboo

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I can see that...

[QUOTE=CoverMe;321621]At the risk of implying “Dude, she ghosted you,” she posted last night.

Sorry that happened to you but she's obviously quite active today. Good luck next time.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I dont know if there will be a next time if she doesn;t get back to me. I know she's read my texts and messages, which means she's actively ignoring me. I don;t understand it. I'm not mean, or abusive, or disrespectful, or ask for weird stuff, or anything. She was very friendly last time, and even gave me a souvenir. It doesn;t make sense to just ghost me. This flaky behavior isnt very good TCB.

Make like a cow and mooooo-ve on. There are many other options available. Granted, there are not as many who can worship a cock like she can....or who has that ass pointed up at you...or those perfect tits....

Sorry. What were we talking about?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Exactly...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool I'm guessing that he was in Austin waiting for her to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRiley View Post
    Well i hope shes ok That pussy so good she got you driving up to Austin. Boom.
    Maybe I'm just jaded, but I won't even get out in rush hour traffic for any reason (this, of course, includes pussy) at this point.

For the record, I have tried on a couple of occasions to meet the vaunted IceAngel but her lack of TCB has thus far made it impossible.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Considering everything I've been hearing, I guess I should claim myself lucky for having gotten to see her at all.