Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Oh those sexy stockings.....

[attachment=391:jeanette_lee_24.jpg]

I love and fear this look of deep concentration. I mean is it good or is it bad if she "concentrated" on my Q-Ball like that. Oh, man I can only fantasize :o

[attachment=390:jeanette_lee_38.jpg]

"Hey Mix, if you beat me you can have me..... sweeety" :P

Thanks for the link Slow. Gonna have to watch for Ladies Billiards.

Spider, nice pic. I think its my turn to "rack"
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    Blaze, sorry we inadvertently hijacked your thread. If you check out this lady's pictures, she's got some interesting lingerie-related shots. That'll have to be my excuse for tying back to the topic.

Hey, Mix, does it help or hurt the fantasy that Ms. Lee's nickname is "The Black Widow?" ;)

I've not crossed paths with an Asian lady yet, as the stars haven't aligned. But I'm holdin' out for a fortuitous confluence eventually.

Regards,
    According to the multiverse theory there exists an alternate universe where I have the body of a Greek god, I'm filthy rich, have a magnetic personality, and women adore me for more than an hour at a time. I must find that universe, go there, kill that guy and take his place.

Goes to show you WALDT. I love thigh high stockings, black or white, especially the ones with the lace across the top! I also love the look of the thigh high boots, and luckily I haven't been scarred for life yet. And I guess the stripper platform heels just take my mind to the smoky, sexy strip club which is a departure from real life and a turn-on for me. Don't get me wrong, a nice high heel is sexy too though, just depends on the mood.

What it comes down to for me though is if the woman feels sexy and naughty in what she's wearing, it's a sexy atmosphere. My SO only wears granny panties and t-shirts BCD, so sometimes i get excited if I see a tank-top!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD offshoredrilling's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Blaze @ Feb 20 2009, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Now I know the question has been asked MANY times. What do you gents like to see or not see your lady in. So the way I want to ask it, it has rules.

Without mentioning white men&#39;s dress shirts and top hats, what kind of lingerie do you like to see. Shoes can be optional since we recently had a thread on that. OTH, I can&#39;t remember if anyone mentioned thigh high boots???[/b]
    Hi all from upstate new york. With out the white shirt. That makes it kinda hard for me. But I can do.

Anything with stockings and a guarder belt.

But do the nice sexy panties go on the inside or out of the guarder straps. Out side is easier. But inside can be fun watching, helping, or doing. The act unsnapping and resnapping slow things down. But can be so sexy.

------------------
    The Original Kelly
    "For women ... men have two emotional states: hungry and horny - if you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich."

A good MILF knows all about both. How to take care of both. And switch the state if out of bread.

More than one provider call me a spoiled brat.

You know that time when they are on top of you in a 69, they rise their head for air and make sounds of joy. Ya Spank them, they need to get back to work ae.

Personally, pantyhose are a turnoff for me. I prefer thigh high stockings with no garter belt. The garters can get in the way. But the feel of the stockings really heightens the mood :-)
    glad to be back

Verified Hobbyist BCD htownhunter's Avatar
    It&#39;s got to be seamed thigh highs with a strand of pearls and a dress that either stays on or comes off as the mood dictates. Something that would be appropriate in public that will be revealed BCD.
    A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him-Mae West

Thigh high is sexy to me. If panty hose the crotchless kind isn&#39;t to bad.
    Years ago in the aerobics era the knee or thigh high leg warmers could be sexy on a long leggy gal.

I Love thigh high stockings. And basic lingeee. The kind, from GapBody or Dillard&#39;s. Vs is good, just like the other better.
    And a big smile.

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Thigh highs and a garter used to be my favorite fantasy,,, then I saw my future ex in them :o

Nowadays,, less is more,,,, but I still enjoy unwrapping the present... :P </span>
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Chat Rules</span>

Verified Companion Companion Blaze's Avatar
    I don&#39;t like wearing fishnets, they make the bottom of my feet hurt. I don&#39;t think they are anywhere close to being a sexy as sheers or the like.

Offshoredrilling,,, babe its got to be crotchless because who wants to take all that off after it took so long to get it on, LOL.

Corsettes/Garters make the outfit! Even when I was at a perfect weight stockings have given me $%^#. Since I have never had stick legs I require the kind that has the heavy duty elastic band at the top to keep them from rolling down.

Another delima I have had was with thigh high boots. I am short legged and long torsoed so patent leather ones don&#39;t look good on me. The soft leather will give and slide down a bit and they look so much better.

BUT!!! I now have found boots that aren&#39;t as quite thigh high and are sleek against the leg,,, oooo sexy! With all this talk I had to wear them today and I did feel sexy.

Who wants to take me shopping? Gawd I can&#39;t believe I just typed that,,, I REALLY don&#39;t like shopping because you have to get undressed, redress, uhhh it doesn&#39;t fit so you stand there nakid trying to get a sales lady attention to get you a different size. NOPE! They are out of that size in the color you want so you have to get dressed and start from scratch out searching for a new most perfect sexy outfit!!! Fullbody lace stockings are great and comfy plus they are crotchless. One size fits most of you, lmao!

Its A Blaze! ~~ Natural Redhead ~~
    P411
    Please no reviews at this time, thank you.
    Massage & Reg Session

Verified Hobbyist BCD offshoredrilling's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Blaze @ Feb 28 2009, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Offshoredrilling,,, babe its got to be crotchless because who wants to take all that off after it took so long to get it on, LOL.

Who wants to take me shopping? Gawd I can&#39;t believe I just typed that,,, I REALLY don&#39;t like shopping because you have to get undressed, redress, uhhh it doesn&#39;t fit so you stand there nakid trying to get a sales lady attention to get you a different size. NOPE! They are out of that size in the color you want so you have to get dressed and start from scratch out searching for a new most perfect sexy outfit!!! Fullbody lace stockings are great and comfy plus they are crotchless. One size fits most of you, lmao![/b]
    You may have misread my post
    "But do the nice sexy panties go on the inside or out of the guarder straps. Out side is easier. But inside can be fun watching, helping, or doing. The act unsnapping and resnapping slow things down. But can be so sexy."

Just unsnap the straps the hold the stocking up. Off with panties. Re-snap. Nothing comes off but the panties. And stocking not crotchless pantie hose.

For the shopping been there, done that, will again. From my profile

"Just a hobbyist that finds that this hobby is the one I like most. And Like to mix all my hobby&#39;s together. That way I have no idea how much any of my hobby&#39;s cost. Like to let providers share there hobby&#39;s with me. Now I hate shopping, but shopping with a provider a lot of fun, I have to tell you ae."
    ------------------
    The Original Kelly
    "For women ... men have two emotional states: hungry and horny - if you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich."

A good MILF knows all about both. How to take care of both. And switch the state if out of bread.

More than one provider call me a spoiled brat.

You know that time when they are on top of you in a 69, they rise their head for air and make sounds of joy. Ya Spank them, they need to get back to work ae.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Copierguy0's Avatar
    Thigh High Stockings and i do mean, THIGH high, not a couple inches above the knee
    it&#39;s like dressing the dinner table DATY

no fishnets

Make a list of everything you want in life and spend the next 20 years getting it , piece by piece
    (pun intended)
    Robert DeNiro in The Score

The Most Valuable Commodity I Know of is INFORMATION,
    Wouldn&#39;t You Agree ?
    Michael Douglas in Wallstreet

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I do agree -- thigh hihs,black bra and panties,6inch heels....yummy!!!

Alot of times I dress in boy panties,tight tanks tops,and funky socks.......or my chaps and a smile....just depends on my mood
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

something sheer and/or lacy. Also, it must be easy to remove. Daisyduke shorts. Oh, a short T-shirt, just barely past your uh, well, fun zone. :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2