Thread: Jenni Snow: Saturday afternoon FUN with Jenni Snow!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Jenni Snow: Saturday afternoon FUN with Jenni Snow!!!

Companion's Handle: Jenni Snow
    Date of Visit: 1/26/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: Given After PM
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....273-Jenni-Snow
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK,DFK,breast/nipple play, BBBJ,FOV,FIV,FIA,DATY,SS,CFS,GREEK,69,CIM
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HH
    Donation: 120
    Approximate age of Companion: 21-25
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde (short)
    Smoking Status: Didn't smoke and notice any tobacco while DFK
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: VERY CUTE 5-6" Bleached Blonde. Perfect porcelain skin with no freckles. No tats. A little shy which is probably why she's not smiling in her pics, but she does smile a lot and very happy in person. She's actually a real pleaser and VERY WILLING to whatever pleases you as long you also treat her right!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? EXCEED
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I'd noticed Jenni's ad a few weeks ago and put her on my To-Do List. Last week I'd noticed she started doing specials, which I guess was related to a couple of vague issues raised on the "other site" (I don't have PA there yet so wasn't able to tell exactly what). However, Jenni looked so cute in her pics that I wanted to see for myself.

So last week, I PM'ed her and she immediately got back to me and gave me her cell to make arrangements (didn't ask for refs so I guess it helps if you're verified here on OH2). Unfortunately, I got tied up that night and didn't end up making an appointment, but she was cool about it.

I was finally free on Saturday morning and texted her to see if she still had her specials. She did and we made arrangements to meet for a date in the afternoon. Thirty minutes before the agreed time, she texts me the address as promised and I get there just in time for the appointment. Give this girl credit for having good TCB!

I get to the incall (2-star but a decent one) and behind the door is a smiling bleached blond cutie who's thinner and cuter (and happier) than she looks in her pics! I had a great time the next 30 minutes and will definitely see her again! After the festivities, I talked with her a bit and she's a real sweet girl. She's a gem so treat her right, guys!!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Imagine That's Avatar
    Nice review!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

I know others have reported issues

But she has to a certain degree become one of My ATF's. Very willing to please, very orgasmic, constantly very wet and loves sex … She gets very high marks from me from TCB to BCD and beyond. Treat her right and she will please has been my experience. But absolutely no BBFS at this point in time as far as I can tell.

BANNED - failure to respect community rules-- again!

Thumbs up I APPROVE this message!

Quote Originally Posted by whoohoo View Post
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....273-Jenni-Snow
    Activities: LFK,DFK,breast/nipple play, BBBJ,FOV,FIV,FIA,DATY,SS,CFS,GREEK,69,CIM
    Companion Description: VERY CUTE 5-6" Bleached Blonde. Perfect porcelain skin with no freckles. No tats. A little shy which is probably why she's not smiling in her pics, but she does smile a lot and very happy in person. She's actually a real pleaser and VERY WILLING to whatever pleases you as long you also treat her right!

Public comments:
    I'd noticed Jenni's ad a few weeks ago and put her on my To-Do List. Last week I'd noticed she started doing specials, which I guess was related to a couple of vague issues raised on the "other site" (I don't have PA there yet so wasn't able to tell exactly what). However, Jenni looked so cute in her pics that I wanted to see for myself.

So last week, I PM'ed her and she immediately got back to me and gave me her cell to make arrangements (didn't ask for refs so I guess it helps if you're verified here on OH2). Unfortunately, I got tied up that night and didn't end up making an appointment, but she was cool about it.

I was finally free on Saturday morning and texted her to see if she still had her specials. She did and we made arrangements to meet for a date in the afternoon. Thirty minutes before the agreed time, she texts me the address as promised and I get there just in time for the appointment. Give this girl credit for having good TCB!

I get to the incall (2-star but a decent one) and behind the door is a smiling bleached blond cutie who's thinner and cuter (and happier) than she looks in her pics! I had a great time the next 30 minutes and will definitely see her again! After the festivities, I talked with her a bit and she's a real sweet girl. She's a gem so treat her right, guys!!

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    This is Vanilla Gorilla and I APPROVE this message!

nice
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Thumbs down I REVOKE my endorsement of this message!

Quote Originally Posted by whoohoo View Post
    Email Address:

Public comments:

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    This is Vanilla Gorilla and I REVOKE my endorsement of this message!

Guest BCD
    Vanilla Gorilla what’s with the endorsement and then revoking of endorsement?

Did I miss something?

Question It's called the CARROT and the STICK - LEARN HOW TO USE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by caspian1911 View Post
    vanilla gorilla what’s with the endorsement and then revoking of endorsement?

Did i miss something?
    Endorsement = GOOD/I fucked her/shes hot/good attitude/I highly recommend/she does well.

Revocation = BAD/I attempted or fucked her again and was completely disappointed/I no longer recommend/she flames out.
    Last edited by Vanilla Gorilla; 02-13-2019 at 01:58 AM.

Guest BCD
    Thanks for clarification. Been there and done that with others. And gals like this wonder why they don’t have regulars and probably struggle to pay rent.

I’m interested in seeing her maybe she just had a bad day time will tell I’ve been here for a long time and have seen many beautiful women come and go hopefully she will be great again because she has my type of body
    I prefer it balls deep in your throat and your ass no I don’t do anything halfway

Retired Site "Guide"
    Review is over 30 days old. No bumps please.