Thread: Tiffani Jameson in NOLA March 5-8

Verified Companion Companion Tiffani Jameson's Avatar
    Hi Guys!

I will be in town between March 5th and 8th, so make sure you don't miss me when I'm in town. If you send your information before February 25th, a 1.5 hour introductory session will be $225. If you submit your information before the 1st it's $250. After that, it's $300.

There will be no fantasy unfulfilled or no desires unsatisfied! If you need me to accompany you to dinner or to feel the heat of my body next to yours, or if you crave the sweet wrath of your mistress, or want to be the prettiest little slut on the block, I am just what you're looking for. If you require nonGFE/fetish/BDSM, your prebooking special is a required two hour session at $350. Before the 1st it's $400. After that, it's $500.

I will be available for incalls, and to meet for coffee. Please contact me prepared with references and screening info in advance as no last minute appointments will be accepted. You will need to be screened to be considered! Don't have references? Give me the information to make sure I can verify employment. Once we meet, I will definitely give you a reference at http://date-check.com.
    Attached Images Attached Images