Thread: Dirty in Vermont?

Check this out. . .LOL!!!

What's next L.L.. Bean sex dolls?

ROCKINGHAM, Vt., Feb. 17 (UPI) -- A popular Vermont chain store has sparked controversy among customers for stocking adult sex products on its shelves.

The Vermont Country Store, a statewide chain that has been serving the region for more than 60 years, recently added vibrators, sex creams and "instructional" sex videos to its stock, causing anger among some customers who see the products as inappropriate, WPTZ-TV, Plattsburgh, N.Y., reported Tuesday.

A company representative said store officials have received a couple hundred letters from customers angered by the "intimate solutions" line of products.

"It's just dirty," customer Celia Jordan said Monday while leaving a Vermont Country Store in Rockingham. "That's not what the Vermont Country Store is all about. That's not why people come here."

The company representative said the products were introduced to cater to the needs of customers and the products are displayed discreetly on the shelves and on the store's Web site:

http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/browse/...:100:1000:10120

There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable.
    - Mark Twain

Click here to explore a few forbidden things!

Hobby Addict
    That's a great, high margin business particularly in an area (unlike ATL) where there isn't an Adult Book Store around every corner. The big chains won't touch it (pun intended) and things are probably tough for these guys, like it is for retailers across the country.

Hobby Addict
    "Hey Sally, what can I do you for today?"

"Well Mel, I'll take a pound and a half of the Vermont Cheddar, 2 pound of the Boar's Head Salami and [wink] some of that raspberry scented lube and a BIG JOHN DONG dildo, thanks Dear."

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hey Alt if ole Sally's buying two pounds of Boar's Head Salami, I doubt she'll need the BIG JOHN DONG dildo if Mel can convince her to do double duty with the Boar's Head. Course then she'll have to convince the kids that the Boar's Head really is Sardines.

Registered Male (Not Verified) txsacker's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (atlcomedy @ Feb 20 2009, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

"Well Mel, I&#39;ll take a pound and a half of the Vermont Cheddar, 2 pound of the Boar&#39;s Head Salami and [wink] some of that raspberry scented lube and a BIG JOHN DONG dildo, thanks Dear."[/b]

HAHAHAHAHAH good one! I can picture it now..... Let&#39;s do that in Texas
    "Pardonnez a mes levres car elles trouvent de la joie dans les lieux les plus etranges."
    (Pardon my lips, they find pleasure in unusual places.)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (atlcomedy @ Feb 20 2009, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

"Well Mel, I&#39;ll take a pound and a half of the Vermont Cheddar, 2 pound of the Boar&#39;s Head Salami and [wink] some of that raspberry scented lube and a BIG JOHN DONG dildo, thanks Dear."[/b]
    ATL. . .you never fail to provide a good belly laugh--THANKS!

Hey all! Don&#39;t forget to watch of at least DVR Dollhouse on Fox tonight! It is the Sci-fi that HDH groupies favor to savor!
    There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable.
    - Mark Twain

Click here to explore a few forbidden things!