Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Amy of Sun Island

Thanks tbone, maybe I need to make the long drive up north...

Mcneil, can you change your avatar please! It's hurting my eyes B)

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I had diamond and amy at the same time. Both in the table shower room at once too. Thank you Mr. Tbone.

Would those who know say that Sun Island paralles Paris, Dream, or Good Times? I have $150 just waiting to show me a good time. Paris last Thursday night didn't offer up any hot asians, so I kindly said "maybe next time."

four of the girls I have seen there were 8's in my book. I still don't know if they are open, I haven't had any luck calling the number. I'm hoping they haven't been busted.

Well, "8" is pretty good then. Yea, hopefully, Sun Island is still around. By the way, a hot looking Korean named Amanda appears to be at Paris Spa. Might be worth a try.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tbone2u @ Feb 23 2009, 07:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Truth be known......I hesitated doing reviews here because I was selfish.[/b]
    That&#39;s just wrong.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tbone2u @ Feb 23 2009, 07:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    If I could.... I would have kept this place all to myself. Actually I kinda did for a while, then started sharing with friends.[/b]
    That&#39;s wrong as well.

When guys stumble onto these goldmines of talent, you gotta holla to let the Board know. We&#39;re all here to share and benefit each other&#39;s experience.

An "8" is very high in my book. Probably part of that "8" rating was her attitude. She was very GFE with me. That&#39;s not something I see at spas.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Anyone heard of a bust recently of most (if not all of the spas on 1960). I tried heading up to Sun spa this past Monday because I had seen Vivi early last week and they had a couple of girls there that weren’t that attractive.

I left that place and called my old standby (that always takes care of me…..that being Dream Spa) and Jenny told me that there had been a big bust just a few days ago (I think she mentioned that in was last Saturday).

Anyone know or can confirm……cause I sure would like to get over to Sun Spa again…

Any info would be much appreciated…

ASPD refugee…..

I sure hope that&#39;s not the case with Sun Island. I got to know the mamasan, who is gorgeous, pretty well. Even had several sessions with her.
    I very nice young lady. I would hate to think she got arrested.

Called to see if Amy was working today and they said yes. Stopped by and was told that the Mommason was Amy??? She said try this other girl, she is new. First of all she was not that appealing and second i was really looking for the BBBJ. Mommason is in the 30&#39;s, nice body but i left. Can anyone tell me if the Amy in her 20&#39;s is still there? Also, didnt see anyone like the pic of Vivi, is she still there? does she do BBBJ too?

I would say Amy is in her 20&#39;s. I know that she rotated out and was expected back but I don&#39;t know when. Amy is a pretty girl and I doubt the person you saw was Amy. The mamasan is also pretty, I would say late 20&#39;s or very early 30&#39;s. Sounds like they have changed personnel.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I had 2 sessions with amy. The last we got finished early and she just laid there and talked with me awhile. She told me she was 39! With 2 kids! I believe her too. Tbone I have no idea how she is that old. I would agree with you that she looked mid 20&#39;s. She was smoking hot too. Of the 3 that were when I went the only one I didnt do a session with was summer. She looked like she was early early 20s.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Paulie @ Feb 25 2009, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I had 2 sessions with amy. The last we got finished early and she just laid there and talked with me awhile. She told me she was 39! With 2 kids! I believe her too. Tbone I have no idea how she is that old. I would agree with you that she looked mid 20&#39;s. She was smoking hot too. Of the 3 that were when I went the only one I didnt do a session with was summer. She looked like she was early early 20s.[/b]
    I&#39;m a pretty good judge of Asian ladies&#39; age and the Vivi I saw was at most 30-32. She was very attractive and tall with nice sized breasts and pleased me very well - BBBJTC CIM. My standards may be lower than TBone&#39;s, but I&#39;d rate her a 7-7.5.

Diamond was the mammasan. I&#39;d say she was in her early 20s (she told me 22, I&#39;d say 24 or so). She was a sweetie and one I&#39;d fall in love with if I&#39;d meet her outside the hobby. I first saw her back on Jan. 24 and she said she was going to be here for about a month and depending on how things went she may stay longer. Shame if she&#39;s gone. Oh, in my book, she was a 9!

If Amy was really that old, I would be suprised but I am not always the best at judging an asian women&#39;s age. One you get my age they all seem young. I do know for a fact....she was smoking hot and her service level was off the chart with me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JayAre @ Feb 25 2009, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;m a pretty good judge of Asian ladies&#39; age and the Vivi I saw was at most 30-32. She was very attractive and tall with nice sized breasts and pleased me very well - BBBJTC CIM. My standards may be lower than TBone&#39;s, but I&#39;d rate her a 7-7.5.[/b]
    Vivi&#39;s ad age of 21 shaves off 10 years from JayAre&#39;s estimate. If she looks like pics, who cares!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast